[Anime] Campione! (Summer 2012)

Pages Prev12345Next
NEXUS Since 2010
RandomRedneck wrote...
NEXUS wrote...

So doing the predictable thing is a good writing choice?

In this instance, yes.

How so?
EP3:
That was damn delicious... and it made me
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/rock-hard-medusa-pwn.jpg
NEXUS Since 2010
Episode 3
Spoiler:
Loli kiss attack!
NEXUS wrote...
Episode 3
Spoiler:
Loli kiss attack!

Spoiler:
so dangerous in many ways...
Kaimax Best Master-San
Man, I'm expecting more hot kissing from this anime.. lol
Who knew kissing had so many different applications? We already knew about the "Kiss of Death", but it's certainly something else for there to be an Infodump Kiss.
Episode 3.
Spoiler:
Damn, the bitches just love french kissing Goudo. I mean, one was trying to kill him, but still, I's call it a plus to survive a tongue kiss from a goddess. Other than that, and the quick fight between Erika and Athena, just more info dump.

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
despite not liking her Dere-Dere switch, I like that Erika is still the boss in that relationship.
NEXUS Since 2010
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 3.
On a secondary note
Spoiler:
despite not liking her Dere-Dere switch, I like that Erika is still the boss in that relationship.

Goudo is the bitch and she is the man.
NEXUS wrote...
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 3.
On a secondary note
Spoiler:

Goudo is the bitch and she is the man.

With like three mistresses on the side plz.
Ep4
Spoiler:
Wow she got the same logic as the females in Koihime Musou Moeshouden, she is starting to become a great harem organizer for Godou
Ep.4

Good episode. The fight scene was pretty good and it did the LN justice. The kissing scenes in this anime are even hotter than most hentai kissing scenes.
Episode 4.
Spoiler:
That was pretty awesome. Bringing down that giant horse of freaking fire, then just spearing her right through the midsection. Homeboy has good aim, I'll give him that much. Loved the giant crater the whole deal left behind. That's gonna be hard to explain...
Little will i realize that an anime that i was planning to watch for the heck of it becoming a show that i'll look forward to every week. The idea about gods and killing the bad ones is one that i'm not entirely immune to, considering i study about civilizations in my free time occasionally.

But really... the idea of a consented harem... wow. I mean seriously, the ending pic of the opening pretty much dicked slapped every single harem anime in exsistence. For an side incentive, it really took the attention from me of wanting to see it happen.

Also, them big GOLDEN blade. Oh Gilgamesh, how you have affected me.
It's the usual average guy turned hero type of story.
I only watch this for the interactions between hot italian lady and MC. The plot is as average as it gets, so I skip through the episodes ;-)
Episode 5.
Spoiler:
Typical breather episode. Buying phones, eating lunch, and taking super strong fastballs right in the man-zone...ouch. And...Yuri done been kidnapped by the creepy old bad guy. That isn't good...

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
who is that other Campione? Did I miss an episode or something, cause I don't remember him and Goudo fighting each other.
NEXUS Since 2010
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 5.
Spoiler:
Typical breather episode. Buying phones, eating lunch, and taking super strong fastballs right in the man-zone...ouch. And...Yuri done been kidnapped by the creepy old bad guy. That isn't good...

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
who is that other Campione? Did I miss an episode or something, cause I don't remember him and Goudo fighting each other.

I thought that guy talked to him on a roof top but then I remembered that was from Estetica.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 5.
Spoiler:

On a secondary note
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Godou and Doni fought a little after Godou became a campione. The anime did a time skip just like the novel but I'm pretty sure we will see their fight in due time.

Ep.5 ....Ouch...
Episode 5:
Spoiler:
I love Erica. Godou doesn't want to be the catcher? Provoke the priestess. Now you can make him the catcher and force the two of them closer together. Also, manipulate Godou into saying things aloud that will cause misunderstandings so that neither girls nor guys will bother the two of you. That aside, Godou has defeated a couple gods now, so surely Dracula won't be that much of a problem, will he?
ZeroOBK wrote...
Episode 5:
Spoiler:
I love Erica. Godou doesn't want to be the catcher? Provoke the priestess. Now you can make him the catcher and force the two of them closer together. Also, manipulate Godou into saying things aloud that will cause misunderstandings so that neither girls nor guys will bother the two of you. That aside, Godou has defeated a couple gods now, so surely Dracula won't be that much of a problem, will he?

I learned after watching bleach/naruto that it's never that simple.
Pages Prev12345Next