[Anime] Campione! (Summer 2012)

Pages Prev12345Next
TsundareKing wrote...
I'll mostly stick to the LN, but there is one moment that I want to see.
The arraival of Cult Leader Lou Hao, her fight with Godou, and the arriaval of John Pluto Smith.

Doubt that. If anything, itll be just up until after Ena shows up.
Episode 8:
Spoiler:
Poor Godou. He gets played with by all the women. Even Athena was like "You don't want us to fight? OK, you can handle it by yourself, right?" Intentionally setting Perseus against him, I wonder if this is her idea of revenge?
Episode 9.
Spoiler:
God, Liliana is such a spaz...I love it! Poor girl couldn't go a scene without flipping out over something. Threatening to off herself and Goudou for finding her little fan-fic had me laughing my ass off. All in all, good for what amounts to a breather episode before the Perseus fight.

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
I wish Goudou hadn't interrupted that little scene on the beach. Loli on grown chick, Yuri molestation? That's like...one of my dream scenarios.
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Spoiler:

Darn It Goudou! what did you do in the LN??
Forum Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120811041902/thecampione/images/thumb/c/c8/Group_image_1.jpg/640px-Group_image_1.jpg

I just read that part of the LN.... I'm really wishing the anime would last long enough to get to that part of the LN...if not then there better a season 2.

ep.9

Lily's belly shot....yum.
Correct me if I'm wrong but
Spoiler:
was this the 1st time Godou took the initiative to kiss?

darn this ep gave me an instant petrification to my lower body

Its a good thing Kitamura Eri is doing a good job even with that kokoro connect scandal
Yes, it is the first time he initiated it. It also goes for the novel, but Lily and Godou kissed at a beach in the novel. Quite a downer actually, was hoping to see the scene animated.
Episode 10.
Spoiler:
Yeah, suck on that, Perseus! Not only does he get his smug ass kicked(Goudo kicking the arrow in deeper was boss) he gets his hand cut off, and eaten by Athena! Boosh! Speaking of Athena...Goudo just draws bitches in, doesn't he? So, Goudo has 3 chicks in his little harem. Nice.
NEXUS Since 2010
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 10.
Spoiler:
Yeah, suck on that, Perseus! Not only does he get his smug ass kicked(Goudo kicking the arrow in deeper was boss) he gets his hand cut off, and eaten by Athena! Boosh! Speaking of Athena...Goudo just draws bitches in, doesn't he? So, Goudo has 3 chicks in his little harem. Nice.

It could be 4 with Athena but at the moment I'm not so sure of her intentions.
Ep.11

[spoil] So we finally meet harem girl #4 eh? She looks very similar that vamp chick in kore wa zombie desuka... the anime did a pretty good job keeping up with the LN until that last part with Athena.

I can't wait till next ep when Godou takes the initiative with Erica.
NEXUS Since 2010
Episode 11
Spoiler:
That new girl is a fucking xenophobic bitch. I loved how Godou's little sister was all tsundere lastly, Athena sure knows how to make an entrance.
NEXUS wrote...
Episode 11
Spoiler:
That new girl is a fucking xenophobic bitch. I loved how Godou's little sister was all tsundere lastly, Athena sure knows how to make an entrance.

Spoiler:
she wasn't a goddess for nothing lol but darn he really did made Athena into his good side
Episode 11.
Spoiler:
Oh, that's a great lesson. Don't tell women the truth. If they're just friends, lie to them about it. Yeah...no. That episode was amazingly pointless, up until the end. I swear, those two moping cause he said they're just friends was moronic. Also, I don't know where Ena is getting her facts, but that thing is not a Katana.
Episode 11:
Spoiler:
Get friendzoned.

Unless you're Erica, then you don't care since you can manipulate the man you love anyway.
Ep 12
Spoiler:
for those who read the novel... do you think ep 12-13 will be rushed?
Ep.12

Spoiler:
...What a boner inducing ep. I knew it was going to be hot, but shit...

rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Ep 12
Spoiler:

Yup. It already feels like it.
shin609 wrote...
Ep.12

Spoiler:

rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Ep 12
Spoiler:

It was too much even though your mind and body was ready
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
shin609 wrote...
Ep.12

Spoiler:

rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Ep 12
Spoiler:

Yup. Too bad they won't show the scene with the other girls.
shin609 wrote...
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
shin609 wrote...
Ep.12

Spoiler:

rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Ep 12
Spoiler:

Yup. Too bad they won't show the scene with the other girls.

Spoiler:
hmmm too bad... since Ena came in last arc of this season(hoping for s2)
I'll favor her since she awfully look like Sarasvati and Imai Nobume
Episode 12.
Break out the wine, cause that was several kinds of cheesy.
Spoiler:
Seriously, did they need to waste all that time with the "Dying" confession? We all knew she was gonna live. But no, eat up like half the episode with that, and steal some dialogue straight from your average hentai from good measure. Couple that with weak action, and you got a steaming pile of bad episode.
i'm gonna be so pissed if this only has 13 episodes to it, And btw does know where i can buy or read the light novels online?
Pages Prev12345Next