[Anime] Campione! (Summer 2012)

Pages Prev12345
This anime is my second fav this season...but the ending...leaves more to be desired.
shin609 wrote...
This anime is my second fav this season...but the ending...leaves more to be desired.

true, It makes me wonder how chaotic world be the next season now that they are complete... I need more ENA
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
shin609 wrote...

true, It makes me wonder how chaotic world be the next season now that they are complete... I need more ENA

Thats if they make a second season. Going by the way ep.13 ended it could count as a final ep. And i agree....Ena needs more screen time.
When I heard Metis' voice, "Perfect" gesture rolls in to my head. LOLOLOL.

on a serious note.

Spoiler:
The ending gave me shivers. nice harem ending!
Episode 13.
Spoiler:
That was AWESOME! Goudou just being straight badass, and wiping the floor with Metis' psycho loli ass. Those silver swords were boss. As was the giant, golden scythe he got for kissing a damn god. Damn. That was awesome.

Here's hoping for a season 2.

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
incestuous, loli goddess kiss...hot. You know, before Metis went all black body crazy.
NEXUS Since 2010
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 13.
Spoiler:
That was AWESOME! Goudou just being straight badass, and wiping the floor with Metis' psycho loli ass. Those silver swords were boss. As was the giant, golden scythe he got for kissing a damn god. Damn. That was awesome.

Here's hoping for a season 2.

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
incestuous, loli goddess kiss...hot. You know, before Metis went all black body crazy.

^ This

Also.
Spoiler:
What is up with Godou's sister being all tsundere for no real reason. I could understand her being pissed for when Athena smashed through the roof but now she just seems to be bitching about nothing. Maybe she is a brocon and is jelly of his awesome harem.
Pages Prev12345