[Anime] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge (Spring 2013)

Pages 1234Next
Based on my understanding, "Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge" is most probably an anime title falling under the mystery genre, albeit with some moe factor thrown in.

Our male protagonist, Haimura Kiri, loves cutting the hair of females, almost to the extent of being obsessed, which I suppose is a somewhat original premise. After school one fine day, he encounters Mushanokōji Iwai, our female protagonist, whose extemely long flowing black hair cannot be cut using ordinary tools. Unbeknownst to both of them, their fateful encounter could possibly lead to a series of murders.

I am not usually into anime titles with dark themes; while browsing through the list of upcoming titles airing in Spring 2013, it was the moe appearance of Mushanokōji Iwai which caught my attention. The following would be a wallpaper I downloaded from the official anime website, http://crimeedge.com

Forum Image: http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc853/th_23308_CrimeEdgeWallpaper_122_853lo.jpg

Two PVs have been released thus far:

I wonder if doujinshis with "hair" themes will flood the market should "Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge" prove to be popular?
Whut. One of my favorite manga with a hair fetish is getting animated?!

Hell yes.
First time i saw this trailer for this, planning on atleast watching the first few episodes.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I read the manga, it was alright. Didn't expect it to get an anime, I guess I'll watch it.
Read the manga long time ago. Seeing that it didn't get that many updates, I never thought it would get an animation. Honestly, it surprises me.

Also, just watched the first edge. He seems more perverted than he looks like in the manga.
Just saw the first episode. I gotta say...
Spoiler:
...I don't know why, but I just started cracking up at the part where he was panting like a rapist while stroking and sniffing her hair. It seemed a bit more perverted than in the manga, but I think that probably just has to do with it being animated, rather than still frames. However, the dark aspect still seems about right. I'll be keeping up with this one. Does anyone know how many episodes this series is going to be, by the way?
Hair rape!? Such amazing genre exist!?
The first episode was pretty confusing as I havent read the manga, this should be fun to watch.
Episode 2
Spoiler:
Pretty good, progressing more or less like in the manga, but it has a faster pace, I think. The fight scene was significantly darker than I thought it would be, but I think that's actually better. It seems next episode is hammer time, but whether we can or can't touch this remains to be seen.
This anime is really interesting. Will continue to watch.
1 - Interesting
Spoiler:
I was convinced those two were going to kill the male lead before the end of the episode. The story thus far is really interesting. Obscenely long hair is fine too, even though its already cut. In the next episodes we might find out the curse of her hair is that people die when its cut. Going bald means genocide.

Spoiler:
I'm glad this wont have the typical romantic comedy setup. The sad thing is that Killing Goods are inherited, meaning people could be hunting Iwai for the rest of her life. Next is a hammer. Oh shit
Episode 2

Spoiler:
Wasnt expecting the whole stabbing thing, but the premise for this is pretty good, cant wait to see some of the other authors.
Guess I found something nice to watch that I didn't expect.

Episodes 1 & 2:
Spoiler:
This has a nice premise, I'm definitely following this up.
First episode was hilarious with Kiri looking like a pervert at Iwai and all the hair fetish stuff lol
And was cute by the end.
Second episode gets to the darker aspect of the series. And well, I'm looking forward to see what the rest of the Killing Goods are and how everything unfolds.
Can't wait for justice man. Chaotic muthafucka.
Spoiler:
This anime is awesome. Haimura is actually a really good main character and Iwai is cute as fuck. So much loli greatness in this episode.

This scene was getting pretty hot. That delicious Iwai ass.
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1541039-S8QWQC9.jpg
Episode 3
Spoiler:
Ahh, yes, Loli-ass. Indeed a delicacy. *wipes away drool* Anyway, where was I? I am very much enjoying this series. Kiri is proving to be a pretty good protagonist, and Iwai is D'AWW. That fight scene between him and MC Hammer's long-lost brother was pretty badass. Kiri's ancestor seems pretty hardcore, as well. 200 people, damn.
episode 3 had a very awesome fight i want to see kiri vs a ranged weapon now
Episode 3

Spoiler:
If he keeps being able to go rage mode and use his killing good there could be some pretty nice fights
Episode 3:
Spoiler:
Everything gets better, I can't wait to see who are the next enemies.
The awkwardness ensued midway through the episode and it was funny lol
Also... that scene after the black out was really getting perverted xP
The fight was pretty cool too.
Episode 4
Spoiler:
Well then, the next killing goods author has been introduced. Cool beans. Also, I have a theory on how that blind lady's Killing Good works: it's her piano, and whoever listens to the song all the way to the end dies. Thus, it would make sense for her Instead to be deaf, because he can't hear it in the first place, and so she can get rid of her murderous impulses (playing to the end) without him dying.
Pages 1234Next