[Anime] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Pages Prev12
I love the MC Tatsuya. He's amazing!! And I'm loving how powerful he is. It's refreshing to see a good looking MC who's powerful all the time.
The younger sister Shiba has a serious case of the brother complex and it's annoying but bearable. I usually ignore her and focus on Tatsu instead. Good anime so far. ^_^
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
I love the MC Tatsuya. He's amazing!! And I'm loving how powerful he is. It's refreshing to see a good looking MC who's powerful all the time.
The younger sister Shiba has a serious case of the brother complex and it's annoying but bearable. I usually ignore her and focus on Tatsu instead. Good anime so far. ^_^

Yeah, Miyuki's bro-con ness is a lot less obnoxious in the LN, but it seems like they're really pushing for it in the anime. Also if you like Tatsuya now, then just wait til later on, he gets so much better!
Vanilla Vigilante wrote...

Yeah, Miyuki's bro-con ness is a lot less obnoxious in the LN, but it seems like they're really pushing for it in the anime. Also if you like Tatsuya now, then just wait til later on, he gets so much better!

*o* Really?!!!! Wow... Maybe I should check out the LN. Is it still ongoing? Or did they finish? I saw they made a manga as well. Is it worth it?
the manga is still going what i am worried about is the anime is just a boost to market it an wont get a season 2 ... that is what i am afraid of
Vanilla Vigilante wrote...

*o* Really?!!!! Wow... Maybe I should check out the LN. Is it still ongoing? Or did they finish? I saw they made a manga as well. Is it worth it?

Read the LN, if you've got any sense of imagination the books are far more fascinating and in depth. While in the LN Miyuki still shows obvious favoritism towards Tatsuya, it's not nearly as open as they're depicting in the show, at least that's how I imagine it in their form of writing. She's more, refined in her favoritism rather than blatantly infatuated.

Unfortunately, if anyone is an action junkie this is definitely not the show for you as action in the story is rather short until the 9-Schools Competition Arc where we see our heroes really shine and some colors are revealed. I love this series as it balances fantasy, comedy drama and action in a nice weave with romance spliced in.

Anyways. As expected with the series it's going exceptionally slow as it did in the novel. I was disappointed they skipped the gym scene it was a personal favorite.
Hmmm, I might give it a go.
Spoiler:
"enrollment" part 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,end.....
the series will end in enrollment arc? (like the manga series)
is it just me or is the entire series full of explanations of logics/rule/magic/school it kinda became boring..(well ofc except the incest part)
crimson875 wrote...
Spoiler:
"enrollment" part 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,end.....
the series will end in enrollment arc? (like the manga series)
is it just me or is the entire series full of explanations of logics/rule/magic/school it kinda became boring..(well ofc except the incest part)

Spoiler:
It's very likely it'll just end with the enrollment arc covered.
The entire series is full of explanations, particularly in the light novels where they can drag on for pages on end. However, there are some concepts which while they should be more elaborated on, aren't in the anime.
I agree though, the seamless explanations render the story lackluster, and to top it off the anime doesn't depict the better moments of utter wincest as well as the manga, which doesn't portray it as well than the light novel.
will there be another Season or is it just to support the manga ?
I'm excited for Nine Schools Comp after seeing Ep.8.
This anime was a nice watch all the way 9/10

so i will be buying the DVD full set
Honestly, I'm surprised how well this show was orchestrated. One of the things I always disliked about this series was the over-elaboration of the functions of some magics. It would literally go on for pages at a time, and they simply cut it out in the show. I could totally see a special OVA with the trip they take, or even a second season. Would totally love a second season.
sandersrocket Hentai is out there.
I hope there will be a season 2.. since at the end of ep 26 we see Maya! would be great to see her back story.
I think this is one of the coolest animes i've watched this year imo.. Pistol-shaped magic wands(CADs), the incest elements, and most importantly Mayumi Saegusa :) too bad she's taken tho..

Edit: I think he has a cool "Deal With It" style when Tatsuya uses sunglasses.
BigBudNineOneActual wrote...
I think this is one of the coolest animes i've watched this year imo.. Pistol-shaped magic wands(CADs), the incest elements, and most importantly Mayumi Saegusa :) too bad she's taken tho..

Mayumi isn't taken yet and was actually brought up as a marriage partner for Tatsuya.
atc1440 wrote...
BigBudNineOneActual wrote...

Mayumi isn't taken yet and was actually brought up as a marriage partner for Tatsuya.

Not canon-wise, but there's already one user that made him his Waifu(Fav anime girl) and he has a cool sig to prove it.
Pages Prev12