[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

I really liked episode 7. It was a very good adaption of the chapter in the LN.
Episode 7.
Spoiler:
Kirito...it's a little rude to walk into someones shop, and shatter their best sword. Just a thought. Anyway, I enjoyed this episode. Liz is awesome. Dang shame she gave up on Kirito that easy. Show some fight, girl! That brief tussle with the dragon was alright, and I got a good giggle out of the "precious metal" being dragon poo.

Good episode.
It's turning into a harem (:
Being a high level is good plus to girls ^^
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
My feelings on this one
Spoiler:
Not bad at all, its a damn shame she got caught up in that little love triangle though, at this point, I kinda liked her a slightly more than Asuna.

All in all, I liked it :)
They had done well this episode.

Spoiler:
That bit when Kirito smashed her best work, it was as hilarious as I thought. And the dragon scene was really good.

Lizbet overall seems like a good character but unfortunately, the man already belong to someone else.
I hadn't started this series yet so I watched episode 1-3 yesterday and 4-7 just now. I'm really loving this series so far. I really love Liz in episode 7. Looking forward to the next episode.
Gotta love how so much emotion and developement was put into Liz.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Episode 7:
Spoiler:
I don't get how others think that the episode was good... because well, it felt like Liz started liking Kirito way too fast. In the novel it felt more natural even though it happened in a night. But it still felt more proper to me. Or maybe I'm over-thinking things since I didn't liked a few things that were outright skipped except for the dual blade showoff part.

The main arc starts next episode... this should get better.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Episode 7:
Spoiler:
I don't get how others think that the episode was good... because well, it felt like Liz started liking Kirito way too fast. In the novel it felt more natural even though it happened in a night. But it still felt more proper to me. Or maybe I'm over-thinking things since I didn't liked a few things that were outright skipped except for the dual blade showoff part.

I'm just going to say "nothing will feel good when you compare it with the LN".
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Kaimax wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Episode 7:
Spoiler:

I'm just going to say "nothing will feel good when you compare it with the LN".

Yeah, probably. But that was just me, really.
I really hope I have a time machine right about now so I can fast forward and watch all the episode of this awesome anime.

It's really well made, the story, characters and even the idea of a virtual mmo. Since Im a big MMO player, this anime hit a home run for me.

The waiting is killing me though.
The anime is just getting more epic every episode. I love it. Every week, I'll be waiting just to see the next!
Episode 8
Spoiler:
-finally,the main story started.
-asuna's bodyguard sure is full of himself.even when kirito broke his sword in duel,he just won't accept his defeat and accused that kirito cheats.
-seeing kirito's powerless against asuna's really interesting.lol.
-dat breast grope.lol.
-episode ended with Kirito and Asuna entering the boss room.
FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
Episode 8
Spoiler:
-asuna's bodyguard sure is full of himself.even when kirito broke his sword in duel,he just won't accept his defeat and accused that kirito cheats.
-dat breast grope.lol.

I don't see the episode on good anime, or youtube, or anywhere :(
LustfulAngel wrote...
FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
Episode 8
Spoiler:
-dat breast grope.lol.

I don't see the episode on good anime, or youtube, or anywhere :(

FOG lives in Japan.
Currently I'm playing Vindictus, and somehow I'm feeling their tension when enter a boss room/area, cant find him anywhere or the room is dark, then the fucking bgm starts and fucking suspense pre-boss battle cut-scene begins... I'm sure my eyes would are opened wide for things like that.
This anime is too badass. From the music to the background to the characters. Holy shit!
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Currently I'm playing Vindictus, and somehow I'm feeling their tension when enter a boss room/area, cant find him anywhere or the room is dark, then the fucking bgm starts and fucking suspense pre-boss battle cut-scene begins... I'm sure my eyes would are opened wide for things like that.

The episode was nice, and the ending was epic :). All told, an actual good adaption of a LN/Manga? WTF?
Kaimax Best Master-San
LustfulAngel wrote...
All told, an actual good adaption of a LN/Manga? WTF?

Because it was easier to adapt, due to linearity and "technically" no time constraints. All those early episode were forced into "small packages".
Episode 8.
Pretty good episode, in my opinion.
Spoiler:
Get to see some decent action. Kirito owning that Kobold looking thing at the start was awesome. As was sword shattering Bodyguard Boy, and whopping some ass with Asuna. I'm still not a huge fan of her, but it was pretty cool to see her go from in the kitchen, to slaying monsters. Always a good thing. And we got a boss battle coming. With the one from the theme song. This should be good...