Ao No Exorcist

Pages Prev12345Next
Wow my name is really lon wrote...
The last couple of episodes really tuned down on the action that I was hoping to see out of this series... I feel like I'm almost watching a completely different show compared to Episodes 1 and 2.

you'll have to wait for the next episodes for awesome fight scenes

Spoiler:
rin versus earth king
soltyice wrote...
Wow my name is really lon wrote...
The last couple of episodes really tuned down on the action that I was hoping to see out of this series... I feel like I'm almost watching a completely different show compared to Episodes 1 and 2.

you'll have to wait for the next episodes for awesome fight scenes

Spoiler:
rin versus earth king

Well it's already episode 7 and I've yet to see some good action at all (besides ep 1+2). Most of the episodes revolve around comedy [ok] and character development [way too much]. Somewhere in there they'll throw in the 2-3 minutes of the action scene, the majority of which involves standing and staring at each other.

I'm still able enjoy the anime, but I'm disappointed that the last five episodes were no where near what I expected from the first two.

Catcher wrote...
The typical friendship episode that every shounen series with a recluse of some sort goes through. We've all seen this before. The execution was rather mediocre, and, overall, the episode just didn't cut it for me. We've dropped quite a fair level from how well the series started out.

My thoughts exactly. They could have introduced the girl's character in five minutes rather than drag out a cut-and-dry melodrama.

Then again you reminded me that this is shounen, something I forgot.
ep.8 is out.

I'm glad the episode aren't that far of from the manga. It would have been nice if they added a little bit more action to the fight scenes tho.
I love the show but I still haven't read the manga yet.
I love the show, but this is one of those series where I just enjoy reading the manga a lot more than watching the anime.
Just Watched EP9!When Sheimi kinda scolding Rin i kinda found it quite funny xD!Love the Op and Ending ...
I think the animation for episode 9 was neatly done.
I'm already a fan of the manga so watching the anime is quite the treat.
Ever since i watch ep 10 been wondering what does a catnip wine taste alike ...
^ might just want to spoil that.

Spoiler:
I also want to know what what catnip wine taste like... I like how you got to see a little bit more of the father in the flashback. Maybe I can learn a little more about him, since He only lasted a few episodes D:
Haru-chan wrote...
^ might just want to spoil that.

Spoiler:
I also want to know what what catnip wine taste like... I like how you got to see a little bit more of the father in the flashback. Maybe I can learn a little more about him, since He only lasted a few episodes D:

Spoiler:
From what I can tell in the manga, there will be some explanation about the old man. What is suggested so far is that he is some form of bad ass. Of what caliber I'm not sure.
Spoils are not working for me...

Can not click to see. Lol

Edit: Tis works for me now!

Spoiler:
Oh god. I like him already. He'll be my hughe hefner. O:

But still I hope that you get to know him a lot better. I want his cat though...
HMMM episode 12 at the end, i foresee doujins.
IvIajoi2n wrote...

Dude.

Rule 34.

Duh.
Arizth wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...

Dude.

Rule 34.

Duh.

that rule 34 needs a speed boost casted on it.
This anime is pretty cool ^^ I've kept up with the anime and the manga :D
Has there been a doujin made? xD
Well, aside from the squid filler episode, this series has been pretty great. The most recent fight was cool, glad to see Rin get his ass kicked for once. And LOL@Melphisto, he just became my favorite character with that opening scene.
Finally this is the ep that ive been waiting :D
i just hope that it doesnt completely end, supposedly 26 ish episodes from what i saw, i really like how the show is panning out since there hasnt been a lot of good shonen shows like this recently
Raiygore wrote...
i really like how the show is panning out since there hasnt been a lot of good shonen shows like this recently

the only other shonen series i liked was soul eater... this blows soul eater outta the water...
Pages Prev12345Next