Ao No Exorcist

Pages Prev12345
Kaimax wrote...
michelous wrote...
and i can't wait for the current arc of the manga to end so week get an izumo arc

The problem is, it will only run for 25 episodes so, trying to fill it with that Arc is impossible.
AND there's no plan of making 2nd season, and the continuity is pretty much fucked to death if they want to continue the story to the manga.

no i am talking the manga not the anime i am pretty sure the anime will get a season 2
Kaimax Best Master-San
michelous wrote...
no i am talking the manga not the anime i am pretty sure the anime will get a season 2

What proof can you present that it will get a season 2, besides "it's a shonen story".
Kaimax wrote...
michelous wrote...

What proof can you present that it will get a season 2, besides "it's a shonen story".

trust me, it will kaimax...
yeah i have a feeling it will happen my guess is in 2 years tops
yeah there will be a season 2, i mean cmon look at it. its cliff hanger 24/7
There is definitely not gonna be a season 2 to this. Have you guys not paid attention to anime adaptations that pull this? The only logical route from here is that nearly five years later, assuming that Ao no Exorcist gains as much popularity as Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist will get some form of reboot that is closely adapted to the manga.

If this anime continued into a Season 2, all plot would be original to the anime. While this is not a bad thing, the anime is so far making me want to drop it. Drop it real hard. The only reason why I am still here is that I know the end is near and so it is best to stick with this while it lasts.

Episode 23: I at first felt that in some way this the episode could happen in the manga. Then the anime is all like "Don't you remember? We never showed those parts of the manga!" so it takes liberties of changing a few things here and there and then explains the opening scene in episode 1. The episode basically explains who Yuri is and how Rin and Yukio were conceived. That's all really.

The episode isn't that bad and this anime isn't the worst thing made but trying to sit there and say "This anime is gonna have a season 2!" is just plain wishful thinking. There's a reason why the anime is taking the direction it is taking. I'm gonna repeat what I have said in the past: We were adapting basically one chapter a week here. There are 28 chapters right now. Taking into account of monthly releases, we would have been out of material at episode 29 if the anime continued on. I will say that the manga doesn't really leave a point to really stop and go on hiatus but that's really how it goes with manga like Ao no Exorcist.

The anime could have just gone on hiatus abruptly at episode 12 for a couple months and it would have been fine. At episode 17, I thought this anime just wasn't popular enough in Japan and so they decided to end it early as a result. But that doesn't seem to be it. The truth may well be that the anime was planned to end. Episode 23 makes a connection to the scene in the beginning episode 1. Unless they just made that scene randomly and decided to say "Oh, we can explain that scene now", I believe that from episode 1 they were planning for this anime to end early. Why? I got no clue.

Oh, and I was right about Yukio being possessed by Satan BTW. That was six weeks ago I made that prediction I believe and I was right.

Akasen OUT!
Kaimax Best Master-San
Akasen wrote...
There is definitely not gonna be a season 2 to this. Have you guys not paid attention to anime adaptations that pull this? The only logical route from here is that nearly five years later, assuming that Ao no Exorcist gains as much popularity as Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist will get some form of reboot that is closely adapted to the manga.

Akasen OUT!

Finally somebody who sees the same thing as me.
hoping for more episodes
Kaimax Best Master-San
So, Episode 24 just thrown away manga continuity and a 2nd season to the trash.
We're watching this in an anime club at my college. I absolutely love it!
[font=comic sans ms]Well, I must say I didn't like where the original anime ending was heading but at the end of episode 24...

Spoiler:
[font=comic sans ms]The scene Rin managed to save Yukio from Satan overpowering him moved me (felt pretty bromantic to me). I like the series more than I have for the last couple of episodes.
ep 24

Spoiler:
a very good and moving episode, though satan's power doesn't stand a chance against the love of a brother apparently...but hey gettting to see Shura with her top almost burned off was fun. the next couple of eps should be quite the finally.
Throughout the episode, I had this weird idea in my head that Dio would crawl out of the portal, rip Satan out of Yukio, and then drag Satan back to Hell. Then as he sunk back down, he would through up the devil horns as he sank down. Bonus thought was poking Satan in the eyes with the hand gesture.
I'm at episode 22, time to watch this shiet.
The anime is about to end TT 3 TT
ep 25

Spoiler:
apparently it was the attack of the mamashiba commericals, but thats not necessarily a bad thing... with the ending the way it is along with the scenes after the credits I say its setting itself up for another season. also at the end, good to see that japan is getting the Mcrib! they'll like that.
Ehhh not bad, not bad, I still personally like the manga better, but yeah the ending was decent and overall it was good.
MrShadowzs wrote...
Ehhh not bad, not bad, I still personally like the manga better, but yeah the ending was decent and overall it was good.

Can I request you bump up the manga post for Ao No Exorcist good sir?

EDIT 10/8/2011 (1:25 AM): So we now get to close the book on this anime. I will lay this one out here, I am baffled. I am baffled by this episode ALONE. My brother watched this episode and predicted that I would be in rage with this one. And he was right. I'm not even gonna bother trying to write anything lengthy. Why bother? This is an edit for the last post of this thread. It's best to let this sink.
Pages Prev12345