ICHIGO 100% =I LOVIN IT!!=

Pages 12Next
Yo there, fakkers!! Any of you sure had read manga titled Ichigo 100%, right?
What do you thought when you saw how its ended? Do you hate it, or accept the
facts? I don't hate it, cause I like Nishino and thought she more suitable compare to Aya for Manaka ( who doesn't really deserve them )in some aspects.

8) :lol: :roll: :oops:
i like Nishino too!!! X3

i could see that your avatar shows Nishino Tsukasa all the way!!

and Manaka Jumpei was pretty cool at the ending

if you liked Ichigo 100%, maybe you'll like Lilim Kiss too; it's done by the same artist
Manaka really matured throughout the series. You know, he was the average Japanese guy in the beginning, got lucky with the best looking girls in the area, and became who he was at the end.

The ending... it made sense and all and I was satisfied with it, but I just felt really sorry for Aya and Satsuki... they were devoted to him the whole time. I was just kinda sad to come to the end though.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I liked the ending too. Although, I got bored of the manga and stopped reading it. When the ending was scanlated I decided to see what happened. I think I liked it because it wasn't going with the predictable Aya ending.
JUNPEI YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!

well...i feel mad and relieved at the same time for not being him
mad because i envy all the love and "pleasure" he gets
relieved because i don't have to make an awful choice to pick one of the 3(actually theres one more--the clumsy girl--but i forgot her name) super duper hot babe who is in love with you
The main reason why he didnt end up with Aya was because they were a crutch to each other (although it seems manaka was only limiting aya, and not the other way around) but by seperating they can focus on tehmselves without the need of the other person
Lieron wrote...
The main reason why he didnt end up with Aya was because they were a crutch to each other (although it seems manaka was only limiting aya, and not the other way around) but by seperating they can focus on tehmselves without the need of the other person

nah, i think i've read somewhere that Nishino had more fans, so the mangaka decided that Manaka would choose Nishino instead :P

and Tsukasa is a pastry chef too; there's something about pastry chefs ya know ;)
Shhh its the logical reasons for aya fans
I would of gone for satsuki cuz she seemed to be a stronger more agresive :wink: person.
(I thought ichgo 100% was great)
o92127 wrote...
I would of gone for satsuki cuz she seemed to be a stronger more agresive :wink: person.
(I thought ichgo 100% was great)

how many times did Jumpei and Tsukasa got close to having sex?

Satsuki was just too aggressive
i like nishino too..
but sometimes shes so hard to understand..
i like aya and satsuki too...
i felt realy sorry for satsuki when manaka turned her down
I love Nishino, but the ending wasnt perfect. I feel sorry for Aya. She's quite suitable for Manaka too. And hes not gd enough for any of the girls.
I love Aya Toujo chan ,and I don't agree with the ending.Why ayachan give all but she can't receive anything at all.I feel so sad for her.
janegado wrote...
I love Aya Toujo chan ,and I don't agree with the ending.Why ayachan give all but she can't receive anything at all.I feel so sad for her.
Damn fucking right
eeeeeeee wrote...
I love Nishino, but the ending wasnt perfect. I feel sorry for Aya. She's quite suitable for Manaka too. And hes not gd enough for any of the girls.

That might true, but the story need some ending, right. Maybe Aya can find another good guy.
Kongo Agon wrote...
That might true, but the story need some ending, right. Maybe Aya can find another good guy.

if the "other good guy" is me then i won't have any objection other then that is unacceptable :x
i think its more sad for satsuki kitaoji :(
she was so cute and tried so hard for manaka

satsuki is still one of my fav anime girls of all time :D
junpei doesn't deserve to get all of the girl's attention,imo.
but ichigo have one dark horse:the club advisor teacher.
i forgot her name but she's SO F**KING HOT.
mnx wrote...
junpei doesn't deserve to get all of the girl's attention,imo.
but ichigo have one dark horse:the club advisor teacher.
i forgot her name but she's SO F**KING HOT.

Just about the only harem show I can think of where it seemed the lead male really could have a bunch of girls going after him, if he were real, was Yuuichi from Kanon 2006. Funny, witty, charming but caring. Almost everyone else is just an indecisive pussy that has no personality beyond "nice guy" or "lecherous hentai".
yeah in animes like this, sometimes the indecisiveness of the main character may piss u off..wasting a great chance, man i would do anything for that many girls around me :roll:

dam u manaka!
Pages 12Next