Nurarihyon no Mago

Pages Prev12
Yuki-Onna is adorable indeed.
It's a shame this one goes pretty much unnoticed by most people...
One of those few of this year worth rewatching. Though the male lead looking like Negima doesn't really seem right.
Lamz0r wrote...
One of those few of this year worth rewatching. Though the male lead looking like Negima doesn't really seem right.

Sadly I had to drop the series, as I got involved with too many other series. I did, however, enjoy what I did watch, and yes, it is a shame that more people don't check it out. If you've got the time, definitely check out Nurarihyon no Mago!
Episode 9 is out, it looks like things are really going to start getting interesting next episode.
TwilightEngel wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...

Sadly I had to drop the series, as I got involved with too many other series. I did, however, enjoy what I did watch, and yes, it is a shame that more people don't check it out. If you've got the time, definitely check out Nurarihyon no Mago!

Dropping it, that's a shame.
My surprise from this being ignored gets even greater if you consider that Fukuyama Jun and Aya Hirano, along with other well known names are cast there - my personal favourite is Snow Girl, voiced by Horie Yui.
You would at least expect Lulu and/or Haruhi fangirls/fanboys crawling all over internet and praising it, yet nothing like that happens. Not to mention no decent subbing group picked it up (except for mehCommie and their enormous file sizes).

btw. Whatever happened to hermitVI? He tried to push me into living up (read "argue more about whose waifu is more psychotic and stuff") this section again a few months back and now he's gone for god knows how long...
Lamz0r wrote...
TwilightEngel wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...

My surprise from this being ignored gets even greater if you consider that Fukuyama Jun and Aya Hirano, along with other well known names are cast there - my personal favourite is Snow Girl, voiced by Horie Yui.
You would at least expect Lulu and/or Haruhi fangirls/fanboys crawling all over internet and praising it, yet nothing like that happens. Not to mention no decent subbing group picked it up (except for mehCommie and their enormous file sizes).

btw. Whatever happened to hermitVI? He tried to push me into living up (read "argue more about whose waifu is more psychotic and stuff") this section again a few months back and now he's gone for god knows how long...

I know, and especially because Jun Fukuyama is doing the lead voice. That's what partially got me into the series, (sadly enough).

And I don't know what's up with hermitIV either. I chatted with him on and off over the summer, but I haven't heard from him in a good 2 months. He should come back so that our discussions can be the way that they were. I remember the talks we had of Canaan, and it made me enjoy the show even more. I sent him a message, so we'll see if he bites. :)
TwilightEngel wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...
TwilightEngel wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...

I know, and especially because Jun Fukuyama is doing the lead voice. That's what partially got me into the series, (sadly enough).

And I don't know what's up with hermitIV either. I chatted with him on and off over the summer, but I haven't heard from him in a good 2 months. He should come back so that our discussions can be the way that they were. I remember the talks we had of Canaan, and it made me enjoy the show even more. I sent him a message, so we'll see if he bites. :)

Well getting into a show for the voice actors isn't a bad thing... I think. I mean, he did a great job on Lulu (no fanboyism intended) and some other of his works.

As for hermit, well, from what I've seen on his account profile, he hasn't logged on for almost 2 weeks now... though he seems to be away from the site for some time and then come back for a while.
Or he just got pissed we didn't help him with ressurecting the section and left. Damn you, real life!
Lamz0r wrote...
Well getting into a show for the voice actors isn't a bad thing... I think. I mean, he did a great job on Lulu (no fanboyism intended) and some other of his works.

I definitely agree with you there. Jun is just so versatile in his voices, and that's especially the case for Nurarihyon.

Lamz0r wrote...

As for hermit, well, from what I've seen on his account profile, he hasn't logged on for almost 2 weeks now... though he seems to be away from the site for some time and then come back for a while.
Or he just got pissed we didn't help him with resurrecting the section and left. Damn you, real life!

I hope not, because I've been trying to do my best with posting and getting discussions going. ^^;
Tsurara ftw. *points to avatar*
why is it that the present yuki-ona is smaller than the past

Spoiler:
if you would watch the episode of gyuki's past you'll see that the yuki-ona is more of an adult than a kid
denjchop wrote...

Spoiler:
if you would watch the episode of gyuki's past you'll see that the yuki-ona is more of an adult than a kid

Maybe thats Yuki's mother or she shrunk,Look at Karasu-tengu his small now but big then.
denjchop wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That's a different Yuki-onna. ;)

EDIT: ah Daryk beat me to it. >.>
I'm just speculating of course XD.
For Yuki-Onna
Spoiler:
Its her GrandMother,as explained in the manga and them having different personalities and names

For tengu
Spoiler:
Probably the older he gets,the lesser the amount of fear he posses as a result he shrinks
oh yea! nurarihyon no mago !
love it~~~
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Have watched all the episodes that came out so far.

Watching them on Animax, they have English subs on them, really nice anime.
Argentine wrote...
For Yuki-Onna
Spoiler:
Its her GrandMother,as explained in the manga and them having different personalities and names

For tengu
Spoiler:
Probably the older he gets,the lesser the amount of fear he posses as a result he shrinks

thanks for clearing that up so when a monster dies their children or grandchildren inherit their name
just finished the two ova and the manga and some of the omakes and i got to say, i'm near satisfied.
i would've liked to have seen a time jump but maybe that's been done too much already?

oh, and for those wondering - the ova are original material from the mangaka not included in the manga but still correlates with the story: it's in canon.

and most importantly,
Spoiler:
tsurara x rikuo route obtained
Pages Prev12