Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Someday Dreamers 2nd Season! Thumbnail
Someday Dreamers 2nd Season! Description The story is set in present day Tokyo, but a little different from our world. There, people called Mahoushi or Mage Labour live. They have magical abilities and are licensed by the…
Japan vs America Did anyone catch the program that aired on TV Asahi? It talked about specific anime movies and series that were popular outside of Japan. It contrasted the titles, script, and VA's of the foriegn vers…
Ojiichan wa Shounen Tantei Thumbnail
Ojiichan wa Shounen Tantei Basically, the teenage detective kiddo was frozen by some EVIL MASTERMIND PROFESSOR back in near-mid-1900’s, and gets unfrozen in the 2000’s by his granddaughter. Hilarity ensues as he encounters weir
YuriFan I've been watching some of North America's Anime Works' releases under it's "Yuri fan" label. I've seen Simoun, Kashimashi, and Strawberry Panic. All different in thier own way and awesome (imo) all …
Nae Ga Yuru Thumbnail
Nae Ga Yuru The Tokyo area has been hit by a gigantic earthquake. In the midst of this chaos, Akito and Yumi meet and together they start traveling through the city in order to survive. Genre Ac…
[Anime] Wagaya no Oinari-sama Wagaya no Oinari-sama …
Anime: Murder Princess Have anyone watch it? It is quite nice and interesting. The sword fighting is quite style and nice. It is pity that the storyline/plot is quite short. Opening and ending theme is good.
Fav shows per genre! I know that I couldn't pic just one show as my fav, so I'm going to ask you all what yours are per genre instead of just overall! Please post what your fav show is for each of the followin…
[Mediafire] Anime PV coming Summer Season 20008 I'm DL complete and upload this's Anime PV is coming to release on this summer Blade of the Immortal Hidamari Sketch x 365 Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto Natsu …
[ Poll ] Macross Frontier OST 1 :lol: the title ^_^! ive just finshed dlin it and it totally rocks.. love Aimo by Ranka 8)
What is your most favourite anime? one and only? if i had to choose, mine had to be deathnote
Holy Talker Thumbnail
Holy Talker Categories: action, shounen Summary Who must be protected is still an immature "holy mother". Who must be cleansed is a demon who leads people astray. The one who carries this …
[ Poll ] What do you think of deathnote's ending? i have come to several conclusions after watch the deathnote series, man cannot be god justice will always prevail one always have the choice of choosing his own pa…
Slayers REVOLUTION Thumbnail
Slayers REVOLUTION It's finally here! You can find info about it in the anime topic, I think. Anyways the first chapter is translated, reading it now.
Space Runaway Ideon Thumbnail
Space Runaway Ideon This is a big one for me. It is what got me into anime, and I haven't seen anything like it since. The story of a crew trying to survive in the universe, constantly being hunted by a warri…
Telepathy Shoujo Ran Thumbnail
Telepathy Shoujo Ran Well, by the title, you can already tell it's an anime about a young girl named Ran with telepathic powers. Pic is of Naha(i think that was her name...), the loli bitch with a sad past.…
Is there any good recent yuri anime that I can watch? Well, I already watched Strawberry Panic, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, Simoun, Kasimasi, and maybe some others that i don't remember. can you tell me some others …
Anime's DL Online Hmmm I need some site to find and DL animes.Torrents and Vids. Here are some where I get em anime-suki …
favorite manga characters (shounens) or (seinens) 1.DEATH THE KIDD 2.Zaraki Kenpachi 3.Ganta igarashi 4.Black star 5.Shinigami sama 6.Arachne 7.Monkey D.Luffy 8.Roronora zolo 9.captain of the ki…