Pokemon

Pages Prev12345Next
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
DarkStyleEagle wrote...
Bump for the great Pokemon justice xD
Anyways, if anyone stills follow the anime, in the recent Jap. Episode
Ash caught a Gible which means he now owns a dragon type Pokemon :D

Well he owned a larvitar but brought it back to Mt. Silver. Doubt he'll hold Gible for long til it becomes a Garchomp. If he does keep it for that long then the creators are getting desperate and want to make him seem badass by having him have a Garchomp.

Well Larvitar wasn't technically wasn't his.Gible was caught by Ash. Since he gave away his Gliscor for some training. I doubt it's going all the way, Gabite maybe, Garchomp? I don't really think so.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Pokemon, the only Japanese cartoon you can watch raw without any understanding of Japanese and get what is going on perfectly.

What is your favorite Pokemon movie, biketough? Mine would be Lucario and the Mystery of Mew followed by Sakashipping: the Movie (aka Pokemon the Movie 2000).

mine would be pokemon: heroes.
DarkStyleEagle wrote...
Well Larvitar wasn't technically wasn't his.Gible was caught by Ash. Since he gave away his Gliscor for some training. I doubt it's going all the way, Gabite maybe, Garchomp? I don't really think so.

I had agreed with you that Ash wouldn't get Gible up to Garchomp, but then I remembered Charizard, which is a pretty badass Pokemon. Getting rid of Gliscor was a horrible decision from the writers though. Staraptor is basically a Swellow with Close Combat, much more dull than Gliscor.
ZeroOBK wrote...
DarkStyleEagle wrote...

I had agreed with you that Ash wouldn't get Gible up to Garchomp, but then I remembered Charizard, which is a pretty badass Pokemon. Getting rid of Gliscor was a horrible decision from the writers though. Staraptor is basically a Swellow with Close Combat, much more dull than Gliscor.

But remember, Charizard was his only badass pokemon and he put it in a sanctuary.
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
DarkStyleEagle wrote...

But remember, Charizard was his only badass pokemon and he put it in a sanctuary.

Garchomp would be overpowered with Ash. Since Ash strengths goes, mainly using Attack + Speed, meaning he is skill on using Sweepers. Looking at his current 3 major powerhouse - Charizard, Sceptile and Pikachu, they all utilize attack and speed and look at Grotle, Ash have trouble battling with it because it doesn't have the speed to be a sweeper and consider a tank in the games. So if Ash having Garchomp = Sinnoh League Champ.

Well writers had a good reason to put Charizard on the Charazific Valley, Ash Charizard was already strong meaning in can flow through the Johto gym that wouldn't be fun now? would it, look at the last gym battle against Claire, who won the match for Ash? Charizard. Dumping the 2 other Kanto Starter was a good idea too they're taking up development time from the Johto Starters + Noctowl which practically the only region Pokemons of Ash who rot in Oak's place.
Harmonian wrote...
Pokemon sucks.

Blasphemy!
DarkStyleEagle wrote...
Harmonian wrote...
Pokemon sucks.

Blasphemy!

Support above.

Now saying that you don't like Pokemon is reasonable, but "sucks" is just not in this vocab.

Also I've followed Pokemon for quite a while (heard of the games later); I can label the regions to how they look to me:

Kanto- the sweet beginning
Johto- the badass version (sweeter henshin a go go baby!)
Hoenn- the ackward version (really, its starts to notice run-out off ideas)
Sinnoh- the renovated horizon (plus has more legends than one can count)

soon we may see another generation (predicting world or galaxy pokemon)
Harmonian wrote...
Pokemon sucks.

Not when it first started. Now, it's just "ok".

Still, I agree that pokemon is gonna be suckish in the near future. Anyone who doesn't know why should watch Soopah Nin10doh:

Going back to his hat o-o
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Harmonian wrote...
Pokemon sucks.

Not when it first started. Now, it's just "ok".

Still, I agree that pokemon is gonna be suckish in the near future. Anyone who doesn't know why should watch Soopah Nin10doh:

Oh my! It seems that the creators forgot to expand into the horizon, but true in all.

Spoiler:
Wonder when will they'll make the episode when Ash father comes home
Pokeplus.net
I was an avid fun of Pokemon a few years back. I played the game and watched the anime. Even though the voice acting was pretty weak I still gave it a shot and I even knew my poke-rap. How about that huh!

Either way, school got in the way couldn't follow up with all the new series and episodes and well I though bah, I'll get a few weeks where I won't have anything to do and catch up that is until I knew what had went on during the time I stopped watching it.

So this is me asking a friend of mine who I knew was still watching the series:

Spoiler:
-Me: So what about Ash and Misty? Did those 2 ever hook up or what? She still wants her bike what (haha joke joke).

-Friend: What about them?

-Me: Hmm yeah what happened with them?

-Friend: Oh yeah Misty that's the trainer from Cerulian Gym or something. She took her bike back and left to return to her gym or something like that.

-Me: .... WTF?!!

After that discussion I didn't really cared what happened. I mean the problem Pokemon has is that their is no ending in sight. Always new pokemon and "adventures" (yeah right, same plot different people different song switch some pokemon here and there, ok boys it's a wrap).

And seriously WTF, Misty just returning home?? WTF!! Either way after that I never bothered watching new episodes.
Oh man, Oh man. The new OP, was full of spoilers!

Ash's new pokemon
Spoiler:
Monefero evolves into Infernape. (between Donphan and Glalie)
Grotle evolves into Torterra (behind Bayleef and Snorlax)
Forum Image: http://i50.tinypic.com/4kjguu.jpg

Dawn's new Pokemon
Spoiler:
Dawn was shown with a Togekiss Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/clickandclock/Pokemon/1262861909172.jpg

EDIT: Video for the new OP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLDtw3drh8
Zellgadus wrote...
And seriously WTF, Misty just returning home?? WTF!! Either way after that I never bothered watching new episodes.

Yeah, it was admittedly disappointing going from Water Pokemon Master to being content to just be handed the title of Gym Leader.

DarkStyleEagle wrote...

Ash's new pokemon
Spoiler:

Dawn's new Pokemon
Spoiler:
Dawn was shown with a Togekiss Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/clickandclock/Pokemon/1262861909172.jpg

Spoiler:
Togekiss?! WTF?! (though I haven't really kept track of who was on Hikari's team) Also, Mewtwo appearing in the OP in space was interesting since it was like a throwback to the very 1st OP from Indigo League. (though I don't really keep track of the Japanese OPs either) It is interesting to note that Ash actually has quite a few fully-evolved Pokemon in this region.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Zellgadus wrote...

Yeah, it was admittedly disappointing going from Water Pokemon Master to being content to just be handed the title of Gym Leader.

DarkStyleEagle wrote...

Ash's new pokemon
Spoiler:

Dawn's new Pokemon
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Togekiss?! WTF?! (though I haven't really kept track of who was on Hikari's team) Also, Mewtwo appearing in the OP in space was interesting since it was like a throwback to the very 1st OP from Indigo League. (though I don't really keep track of the Japanese OPs either) It is interesting to note that Ash actually has quite a few fully-evolved Pokemon in this region.

Wait, what the flimflam, when did Ash get Glalie, and all unmentioned pokemons (this includes Hikari), and is also becoming hard to find good sites to watch Pokemon. Yes, on Pokemon downfall.

Wish they would put the original uncensored, Japanese with subs on the DVDs.

Cool new opening, Legends Onslaught Attack, and no Charizard :_:
landtankv wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Zellgadus wrote...

DarkStyleEagle wrote...

Ash's new pokemon
Spoiler:

Dawn's new Pokemon
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wait, what the flimflam, when did Ash get Glalie, and all unmentioned pokemons (this includes Hikari), and is also becoming hard to find good sites to watch Pokemon. Yes, on Pokemon downfall.

Wish they would put the original uncensored, Japanese with subs on the DVDs.

Cool new opening, Legends Onslaught Attack, and no Charizard :_:

Lol, Togekiss got me off guard too. But Ashy boy is finally getting powerhouse for this year, With a Infernape, Torterra and Staraptor then with a Gible, Pikachu and Buizel he can probably make the top 2 for this year Pokemon League.

Ash got Snowrount during the hoenn saga and evolve as a Glalie during the Hoenn League
DarkStyleEagle wrote...

Ash got Snowrount during the hoenn saga and evolve as a Glalie during the Hoenn League

Well that explains it (missed out on the Hoenn Season).

Let's just hope that Ashy boy doesn't throw away any good Pokemon.

What do you guys think of the 13th movie (Z Master).
landtankv wrote...
DarkStyleEagle wrote...

Well that explains it (missed out on the Hoenn Season).

Let's just hope that Ashy boy doesn't throw away any good Pokemon.

What do you guys think of the 13th movie (Z Master).

I don't know. It's probably a 5th gen. Pokemon.

Oh yeah

DP 163 is the episode Monefero evolves into Infernape.
Anime is dull, its the same god damn thing every season. Ash goes to new region with pikachu, destroys female lead's bike, travel together, beat 5 gym leaders, loses to 6th one, gets better, beats all gym leaders, participates in pokemon tourney, gets his ass whupped, goes to battle frontier, next country, repeat.
Sprite wrote...
Anime is dull, its the same god damn thing every season. Ash goes to new region with pikachu, destroys female lead's bike, travel together, beat 5 gym leaders, loses to 6th one, gets better, beats all gym leaders, participates in pokemon tourney, gets his ass whupped, goes to battle frontier, next country, repeat.

Can't blame repetition (is like history), but each time people get amused by how the series develops, adding to the formula may help but does the industry want to end their funds (piggy bank). Just thank that another company is handling the monkey business (not 4Kids).
Pages Prev12345Next