Pokemon

Pages Prev12345
An interview with the creators said that they always kept new fans in mind. They make the series never really progress because they want new fans to keep coming in. They even went so far as to apologize to long time fans for not considering them as much.
However, it is BECAUSE they always are catering to new fans that Pokemon has been around forever. Since they are always getting, obviously, new fans.
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Harmonian wrote...
Pokemon sucks.

Not when it first started. Now, it's just "ok".

Still, I agree that pokemon is gonna be suckish in the near future. Anyone who doesn't know why should watch Soopah Nin10doh:

(hope don't get in trouble for double post)
They are going beyond the god factor.

Edit: Oh, well for previous post.
Well, the three-part finale of the Team Galactic arc/subplot is finally over (in the English dub). But that's not important now, because the episode "The Treasure is All Mine" was entertaining in a throw-back kind of way, but I don't want to spoil anything. I believe that anyone who saw the Kanto episode "Holy Matrimony", should watch this episode dubbed as well.
Kadushy Douchebag
So I'm watching Pokemon all the way from the first episode. Right now, I'm on episode 49. I plan to watch it till I get to the latest one. That'll take pretty long though. Oh well, still have 1 month of summer until Fall semester starts.
I was addicted to pokemon ever since I was a kid until when I was about 11. I had every game up to the Diamond and Pearl versions, collected the movies and a bunch of pokemon cards. The 2nd series was the last ones I watched.
Kadushy wrote...
So I'm watching Pokemon all the way from the first episode. Right now, I'm on episode 49. I plan to watch it till I get to the latest one. That'll take pretty long though. Oh well, still have 1 month of summer until Fall semester starts.

Did you finish it? its been 3 years

OT: Pokemon is a show I dont think I could watch again, as much as I loved it when I was a kid.
The original Pokemon series and the Orange Islands episodes are the only ones I can say I've seen all of. I watched until diamond and pearl and then just drifted away from the whole anime. I used to really love that stuff but I think now I'll just stick to the games.
I'm re-watching the first season, the Indigo League. I am currently on episode 30.

With Pokemon, I just blaze through the episodes. Even though they're...not the best, I still enjoy watching them. The power of childhood memories is strong.
BagMan wrote...
The original Pokemon series and the Orange Islands episodes are the only ones I can say I've seen all of.

This.
I stopped watching the series few episode after they got into the Jotho region, mainly because of the change of the airing in tv.
But in spite of everything, i've always managed to watch the first episodies of every new series.
I don't think i would rewatch it from the beginning, rather from the Ruby/Sapphire games.
if there was a stopping point in the Pokemon series show it would have been best to have ended at the rube sapphire .. or gold an silver series cause that's when Pokemon looked the best an were pretty cool

( mew/ mew-two / lugia )

though i "could be" wrong
I just want Ash to think about all of his Abandoned Pokemon for once.

Forum Image: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8f/Ash_Pokemon_with_Oak.png/800px-Ash_Pokemon_with_Oak.png

Also, to quit stealing to souls of every young girl he journeys with just so he can stay immortal.
Kaimax Best Master-San
So, a Special episode is going to air in October

^ just saw this earlier.

Suddenly, Nostalgia Attack. I can't wait.
Kaimax wrote...
So, a Special episode is going to air in October

Yeessssss, bouncing up and down in my chair.
Pages Prev12345