Rosario+Vampire.

Favorite R+V character.

Total Votes : 42
Favorite rosario+vampire female character?

[size=8]Mine is kurumu!!![/h]
Only have read the first few chapters so I guess I'll go with Moka.
i watched the first season of the series thanks to the pestering of a good friend. it was a pretty neat idea with alot of cute moments, but the formula of 'mysterious school with magic/monsters' is starting to wear off. if i had to pick a favorite it would definately be moka, shes to adorable to overlook.
The following image says everything about my favourite character in Rosario+Vampire.
Forum Image: http://img240.imagevenue.com/loc244/th_66816_1207061717771_122_244lo.jpg

I believe Kurumu is a close second after Yukari. Then again, I am unable to give a completely accurate answer, since my choice is based on the anime series alone, and I have yet to read the manga in-depth.
Moka-chan because she kicks ass and she's the hottest of them all, either form.
Moka because shes a hot vampire with two personalites and kick ass whats not to like?
Gambler wrote...
The following image says everything about my favourite character in Rosario+Vampire.
Forum Image: http://img240.imagevenue.com/loc244/th_66816_1207061717771_122_244lo.jpg

I believe Kurumu is a close second after Yukari. Then again, I am unable to give a completely accurate answer, since my choice is based on the anime series alone, and I have yet to read the manga in-depth.

Gotta love those loli. XD Now I see the reason for that avatar.

I read the manga and I'm on the second season and I think I like Moka's sister Kokoa, but if we're talking about the first season, I like Kurumu.
Ic you like big breast and Lustful Succubus's.Hehe 1 kiss and they'll enslave ya.Well i guess it's ok if I were to be enslave to a hot succubi.
Mako's my favorite, usually a sucker for long hair style.
My vote goes for kurumu
g-money wrote...
Moka-chan because she kicks ass and she's the hottest of them all, either form.

:arrow:

it's the obvious choice, Moka-chan's too sexy for a human so she had to be a vampire. lol

:D