Summer Anime 2012

Pages Prev123456Next
I recommend anyone interested in amazing storys to play muv luv the visual novel. For anyone unfamiliar with the visual novel scene, Muv-Luv alternative is considered a masterpiece and something that everyone should play at least once as long as you can handle some gore.

I'm not sure what the storyline for Muv-luv eclipse is, but if its anything like the alternative, its going to be amazing.
I LoL'd at Code Geass Nunnaly in Wonderland, " The Greatest Misuse of Geass in History"
I Was kinda hoping it would be Nightmare of Nunnaly though,, whatever i'll still watch it.
Spoiler:
Grenouille88 wrote...
Rurouni Kenshin movie.
Sword Art seems like it's interesting.

Can't wait for this to come out.
ill be looking forward for all of them! but personally will be getting my hands on SAO, hope it lives up to the novels!
Awesome a berserk movie I had lost hope that they would go any further with the animated berserk series.
well a few things popped up since I first saw the list so:

Sure Things:
- Dog Days 2 (I guess...)
- Kenichi OVA
- To-Love-Ru Darkness OVA
- Mysterious Girlfriend X OVA
- Code Geass Gaiden

Try outs (3 episode Minimum):
- Sword Art Online (as recommended by Sprite)
- Natsuyuki Rendezvous
- Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
- Campione!

Under STRICT Survailance (1 episode Minimum):

- Dakara Bokuwa, H ga Dekinai
- Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
- Oda Nobuna no Yabou
- Tari Tari
- Kono Naka ni Hitori, Omouto ga Iru!
- Kokoro Connect
- Jinrui wa Suita Shimashita
Looks like it's gonna be an ok season, really looking forward to SAO, Yuru Yuri 2, Rinne no Lagrange 2 and Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 2.
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be many interesting stuff. Here's a list on the series I'll probably check out though.

• Sword Art Online

• Kokoro Connect

• Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!

• Tari Tari

• Joshiraku

• Koy to Senkyo to Chocolate
Okay, I can't express how exited I am for the Sword Art Online anime, I really, really, really, like the series. I mean the light novels got me to read into early in the morning, a feat not easily accomplished by books. When I saw SAO in the list I got exited just thinking about it.

I just hope the anime does the books justice, I would hate to see it be an inaccurate representation of the original works. And now I want to read the series again... :P
The Code Geass shows and P4 are my targets.
Never read Sword Art Online but still the Anime Adaptation looks awesome just from the PVs so I will be looking forward to it...

Blood-C: The Last Dark seems promising since I'm a fan of the Blood series...
And still so many to choose from... (>.<)
accel world is quite a dissapointment for me lately cuz the developments are ... idk, stupid ? so sword art online won't have much expectation from me
read all the plot -> check all the producers -> will pass over 50% anime this season, especially shits like hakuouki reimeiroku; dakara boku wa, H ga dekinai or chitose gets you (a loli stalker ... seriously ? ... i mean seriously ?)
Sword Art Online "SWO", Horizon 2, WoofWoof 2, MoveLove, Campione and new comedies...

EDIT: Also Persona 4 Real Ending! @_@ I was surprised! Samurai X new Movie?! Oh Yes!!
Sword Art Online looks pretty interesting, and the rest of them not really
come on man... Kis x sis! :D. (yes i like code geas also)
Nanoha A's movie. That's about the only thing I'm looking forward to, even though I know it'll be a while after it's shown before the DVD/BD's are out. A few others I'll look into but nothing really jumps out at me as a must see.
The sequel to YuruYuri! Can't wait.
SAO. I can die happy in 3 months. Might enjoy Dog Days Season 2 while I'm at it.
Pokemon Best Wishes S2

Just kidding.

Not really into the harem/ecchi types unless they have really good character development and a plot (which is pretty rare), so that rules out a lot for me.

Kokoro Connect sounds pretty interesting and so does Sword Art Online.

And of course Yuruyuri, because 'cute girls doing cute things in a cute way' animes are always fun to watch.
Jacob wrote...
New season, new anime! What will you be watching this season? Personally, I'm really excited for the new season of Moyashimon and the Code Geass OVA. Click the image below to see the full chart.

summer-2012-thumb.jpg

How old are you?
Pages Prev123456Next