2014 Conventions

Pages Prev123
Rob920 wrote...
I wish you guys would come to Otakon and do another panel! it was awesome last time.

A panel would be great, but what I really want is to check out the booth merch. I know I could just do that online, but doing it in person is always tons more fun.
Please do Otakon, c'mon.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Weighing my desires to go to anime expo in LA against my wallet....

I could stay with my grandparents to cut the cost of a hotel, but that might get weird quick when i come back at night with bags of anime, OHM, and figs.
to the people who went to acen, we should totally do a meet up at some point. I would love to meet some "ruined" people like myself lol
One.. day come to Australia :)
This time I'll actually be old enough to visit you guys at AX :D
Is there any chance you can come to New York's comic con this year?
Sucks for me, I live 14°N 120°E.
wish you'd come to another Canadian con like Anime North or Otakuthon again. I missed you last year and I really wanted to go to some of those panels... ;n;
hoshikuzuhime wrote...
wish you'd come to another Canadian con like Anime North or Otakuthon again. I missed you last year and I really wanted to go to some of those panels... ;n;

We'll most likely be at Otakuthon again this year, look for an announcement soon!
Jacob wrote...
hoshikuzuhime wrote...

We'll most likely be at Otakuthon again this year, look for an announcement soon!

HORRAY! cx
Any chance you'd be coming to Anime Revo in August in Vancouver? Or is that con even worth it. Was considering going up from Seattle.
How about a visit to Detroit? As long as you stay downtown it's relatively safe.
Bunny5390 The Defenestrator!
hoshikuzuhime wrote...
Jacob wrote...
hoshikuzuhime wrote...

HORRAY! cx

Double hurray!! Will Fakku books be ready by then? I really want to get my hands (Or rather, hand ;) .) on some material hentai!

Hope/Can't wait to see you there!

(Hope this post comes out like i want it to, the preview button doesn't work on the 3ds browser XD.)
Southwest and Northeast conventions, no Northwest or Southeast though.
was fun at ax
I attended Ama Con, which featured cosplay tournaments, voice actor Johnny Yong Bosch ( Ichigo Kurosaki ). Yugioh and pokemon tournies, just all around nerdy fun.
Update: Meta Con in Minneapolis, this October! <3

Hope to see some of the rest of you there!
Pages Prev123