Anime Expo 2014

Pages Prev12
Had to tap out early, hope you guys have fun at the Fakku: Hentai Worth Watching.
Dapper_Gengar666 wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Switching from Sebastian to Mirai today. I'll mostly likely be wandering the Exhibition hall with my friends. Hope to see some of you there.

I'm hanging out with Ezio Auditore again today and wearing the hat that says "Trill" on it. Hope to see ya.

I have not run into anyone yet.

Also, I just noticed that I'm the only guy in all of AX walking around with dakis.
And with tomorrow being the last day, I'm going to be walking around with both of them.
Satsugai wrote...
Dapper_Gengar666 wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Switching from Sebastian to Mirai today. I'll mostly likely be wandering the Exhibition hall with my friends. Hope to see some of you there.

I'm hanging out with Ezio Auditore again today and wearing the hat that says "Trill" on it. Hope to see ya.

I have not run into anyone yet.

Also, I just noticed that I'm the only guy in all of AX walking around with dakis.
And with tomorrow being the last day, I'm going to be walking around with both of them.

SAaaaad day. I feel you won't get this but I'm here. If you wanna hang out just tell me when and where. ^_^
Pages Prev12