AWA and NYCC 2015

Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
Crazy Ben here, just making a quick announcement:

FAKKU will have booths at Anime Weekend Atlanta (Sept 25-27), and New York Comic Con (Oct 8 - 11) this year!

We plan to have all currently released titles on sale as well as some t-shirts and digital formats for books as well.

Drop on by and say hello! You might get a lanyard or something, but not while I'm eating.

That's Ben's time.
Damn AWA is only 4 1/2 hours away and have to fucking work (plus no one to go with), oh well maybe next year :,(

Hope you guys have fun and sell a bunch of awesome stuff~
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Damn AWA is only 4 1/2 hours away and have to fucking work (plus no one to go with), oh well maybe next year :,(

Its only like 20 minutes away from me. But I feel your pain. I had to work through it one weekend. Never again.
I'll be at NYCC sunday only! but I regret not getting anything while I was at anime expo so ill definitely be stopping by the booth!
I'll definitely be coming by the booth at Nycc.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Had I known you were that close I would have had you crash at my place in Atlanta when I lived there ):
Brittany wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Had I known you were that close I would have had you crash at my place in Atlanta when I lived there ):

Lol it's cool I wouldn't have been able to do it anyways since I worked so much I would have been dead by that day. I'll hopefully do some con's next year since work has been hell this one (TT^TT)b
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Brittany wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Lol it's cool I wouldn't have been able to do it anyways since I worked so much I would have been dead by that day. I'll hopefully do some con's next year since work has been hell this one (TT^TT)b

Well, if you ever come to a Hawaii con~ lemme know! haha.
Brittany wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Brittany wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Well, if you ever come to a Hawaii con~ lemme know! haha.

When I get a rich sugar daddy I'll let you know! #dreams (;w;)9