4900 South Syracuse
Denver, Colorado 80237

http://www.ndkdenver.org

----------------

;;updated April 17th 2013;;
Yeah Im going to be there Im cosplaying as Itachi
MechaTamago wrote...
Yeah Im going to be there Im cosplaying as Itachi

Hmm, I have never heard of this convention, unfortunately, I am not in the area.

Is there any shortage of Itachi cosplayers?
A couple years ago there was an abundance, which kinda fell of last year. Can't really say how things will turn out this year. The con itself is fairly large [9000 people estimated this year?] and the cosplay moves in very defined 'waves', as I would expect it does at other cons.
Con just over a couple months away! Going to be great fun with lotz to do and a good chance of breaking our previous attendance record of 7000 attendees.
I'll be there. I hope its gonna be good. Been awhile since I went to a con.
Nikon will be there, be sure to say hello to him. I think he will be wearing a fakku shirt.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
This will be my fourth year attending. In 2006 I went dressed up as a ninja, with the company of a pirate wench. I'll be around on Saturday from noon-ish to late afternoon and maybe the surrounding areas as well (foods places). I'm sure I'll pass by the hordes of Naruto cosplayers so keep your eye out for me. I'd love to meet as many of you as possible.

Edit: I'm leaving for the weekend now, so I won't be able to respond here. I hope to see some of you there :)
Well, never had an opportunity to meet ya Nikon but the con was pretty rockin this year, after 4 years we have finally completely stress tested the DTC. Won't be moving to the Colorado Convention Center yet but I'm guessing year after next the DTC will just be too small.

Other than that, hope to see you all there next year.
why do I live in a country without cosplay? I would so wanna go to one dressed as yoko...
Just updated the thread with the new dates and a little poll. Hope to see some spiffy lookin hens this year.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I wish I could attend, but since I've moved I'll be attending Otakon instead. Sadly, there was never enough at NDK to interest me for more than a couple hours, so I'm excited to be going to a bigger con. Hope NDK does better this year, though.
Bumping for great justice, and hotel reservations were just put up which you can access from the NDKdenver website.
Bumping again so this thread doesn't get lost.

Con is coming up soon, and it sounds like the hotel rooms in the host hotel have sold out. If anyone would still like to check it out, visi the NDK website and visit the forums for some direction toward other nearby hotels.

Hope to see some Fakku members there!
xombie wrote...

Con is coming up soon, and it sounds like the hotel rooms in the host hotel have sold out. If anyone would still like to check it out, visi the NDK website and visit the forums for some direction toward other nearby hotels.

I'll probably go this year. I'm pretty close by. Last year was the first year I attended and it was alright.

The two things I hate about NDK:

1. It's the "family friendly" con :I
2. It obviously isn't big enough to get an epic guest list.
I'm going to be attending NDK for my first time this year, with my friend. So I hope it is worth it!
Regal wrote...
xombie wrote...

I'll probably go this year. I'm pretty close by. Last year was the first year I attended and it was alright.

The two things I hate about NDK:

1. It's the "family friendly" con :I
2. It obviously isn't big enough to get an epic guest list.

I know how you feel =_= , but the con is growing, and it is a blast even if the late night smut selection is near to completely gone.

I'm posting/bumping since I updated this page with the new information for Nan Desu Kan 2011. Also, for those who are interested, the hotel this convention is held inside of (Marriott Denver Tech Center), sells out of indoor balcony rooms usually by late February, and sells out completely by early June.

The hotel reservation and convention pre-registration links can be found on the convention webpage that I posted above.
Bumping for proximity's sake. The con is now just over 2 weeks away. Hope to see some Fakku shirts about.
FrozenAngel wrote...
I would so wanna go to one dressed as yoko...

hhmmm... yoko u say? i like.
Second time going. Can't wait for tomorrow, I'll be the blonde asian on saturday in all the bondage gear =P
Pages 12Next