Anime Expo 2014

Pages Prev12
I don't know why you guys never get the biggest room, your panels are always full.
Convince my friend to take the day off from his work. Now both of us are heading to our first convention this friday. We can't wait to check out FAKKU booth and attend both the panels that night. So psyched, just two more days!
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
Wow, awkward. I'm actually coming back from LA tomorrow: July 2nd. Or, rather, later today since it's past midnight.

I really, really, REALLY wanna go, though. Hopefully I'm able to catch a ride and a room with a friend somehow.
It was nice meeting you in person Jacob, we should take a picture together when we meet tomorrow again.
I'm so stoked, im going today, Friday, it'll be exciting to go to the panels tonight w00t w00t and meeting the man that made fakku (b^_^)b
Sooooo long time no post! 'Twas nice seeing you again earlier Jacob.

If anyone wants to say hi, I'll be in Kumashiro Maya cosplay tomorrow and Child of Light cosplay on Sunday. I don't bite! =p
I would see your panel but lines at the con are retarded TAT nvm I got in
[color=green][/color] [ damn I wish I could be I can't I got work. Works a real pain sometimes when these things come up can never get the time off
I wish i could have gone T^T
All ways visited the fakku booth and panels when i went for the past few years
Im sad im gonna miss everyone T^T
Such a great community ^†¢^
I remember asking about more futa in a panel.

Little did I know that I would get a speedrunner that loves the dickgirls as much as I do.

Real delivery was made.
We accidentally the whole thumbnail... FAKKU! represent!

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/a3kfC/1e39fbbe25.jpg
awww...you gotta be kidding me...had i known, i would'va made the trip down there just to visit you guys as well...
Pages Prev12