Coming Home From Fanime

Pages Prev1234Next
hopefully you guys are back next year so i can get some stuff instead of blowing all of my monies on 1 figure T_T........
i definitely gotta take more pics next year
There is this clip of the match

Jacob!!!
is a masochist?!
Hope you had fun there
Hey..when is chapter 7 of Teacher and Student coming out?
Nice getting the front page shout out. But really it was great meeting you guys and I'm looking forward to next year.
I ended up waiting a ton at the airport too. D:

Here's two more pics of you getting beat up that I took Jacob~

Forum Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs521.ash1/30643_10150186562325207_713400206_12399444_6497236_n.jpg
Forum Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs521.ash1/30643_10150186562335207_713400206_12399446_1484748_n.jpg

I know that both matches you lost were filmed by some of the guys around us, so I'll link them whenever they get put up, though it seems the first match has already been shared.
Hope you enjoyed the Bay Area guys! It was nice meeting you too Jacob. I know for sure I'll be buying more shirts again. I dunno how many times I came back buying a shirt. >_>
Awww, Everytime I went to the dealers hall I didn't see Jacob :\
I miss read Fanime to Famine xD
It's that Bridget??

oh god.. it's a trap!

@OT

I hope you had a nice trip on the Fanime.. must been awesome there
lol man we have the exact same laptop back o:
Sweet stuff! hope you had fun.
btw what kind of pizza was that?
Damn italians and their pizza.
dear jacob. could you guys please make white shirt with fakku text? id love to buy one and even use it at my work but my workplace only allows white shirts so that red one is out of question. help me :D
i wish i am the one in that position... hehehehe!... jacob rock and Fakku rock!
w8 was the bridget cosplayer a girl or a guy...
I heard you hung out with my wife at the /cgl/meetup.
I bet he talked like a angel.
Captain Ahoge wrote...
Glad to have met you at FanimeCon, hope you had a safe trip back and that you'll come back next year!

(If you don't quite remember who I am, I was the guy who proposed to his girlfriend at Fanime)

I really think it's awesome that you proposed to your girlfriend at an anime convention, and even more awesome that she said yes. Congratulations again.

2se4 wrote...
I'm kinda new here so im not sure if u answered this before, but are u ever gonna come to Anime North in Canada? :O I was kinda sad that you guys went to Fanime instead of Anime North but you guys mustve made some awesome memories huh? :P have a safe trip back! x3

I'd like to come to Anime North at some point, I gotta show Canada some love. Maybe next year.

AyaMikuko wrote...
You lost on purpose, I'm sure. No fan of guilty gear loses a match!

Shhhh don't tell anyone.

desubunii wrote...
There is this clip of the match

Spoiler:

I should have played as Chipp. I forgot the combo for the door opening thing Faust does, otherwise I would have spammed that.
Shameless promotion of Papa Johns!

Also yeah hope it was cool and had shit load of fun.
Pages Prev1234Next