FAKKU Version 4

It's hard to believe that more than 6 years have passed since I made FAKKU in my university dorm room. Back then I was just a perverted college kid who wanted to see Asuka naked. And I still do.

Now 6 years later I have just finished the latest version of FAKKU (which you are now looking at). It introduces a ton of new features and fixes a lot of the bugs that have plagued the site for the past year or two. I will slowly be rolling out the features over the next few weeks, but here's a list of the first few:

- Download links are back
- Top/Recent Comments on content
- Better searching of artists, series, and translators
- New profiles and achievements (login to see if you have any achievements)
- Clean URLs for everything
- You can now give reputation more than once per day, but only once per post
- Waar has returned.

If you find something broken, post about it in this topic. Otherwise, enjoy the new version of FAKKU!

fakkuv4.jpg
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I've only been on here 2-3 years and i have seen a lot of changes...

But well, thanks a lot for everything you've done for us on this site, Jacob! I've seen the multiple improvements over the time i've been on here and i have to say, job well done, man.

Thank you for making and improving this site for all our benefit!
Here's to ANOTHER 6 YEARS!!!
Grats on the new Fakku Jacob.
Loving the new things added only had an account for 1 year or so but been coming here for 4 years. Thanks for all the updates!
Wow. It's amazing how the site has been in the last four years I've been here.

Congrats, J man.
Congrats on reaching 6 years. Here's to more years and hoping we spread more enjoyment for everyone to appreciate.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
I'm happy to say I've been here for a good half-decade and seen this site progress in a very splendid manner. You should feel quite accomplished at the fruit of your efforts and the community you helped forge by bringing together those with common interests. I think all of FAKKU would join me in giving you a hearty huzzah, Jacob. Here's to 6 more!
Kanpai, Fakku! Well deserved. I appreciate the new interface, but so far I already miss seeing Rin's Laughing face, quivering Yukihos, and the temper-tantrum chibi-moe interpretation of Kanae.
Looking forward to the changes to this site, and I hope that also means, more new and unreleased h-content to show up on this site as well in the future.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Ok everyone needs to +rep the hell out of Jacob and the people who contribute to this site! Thank you guys for an awesome 6 years!
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
I'm surprised I have so many achievements. I'm curious as to what there are for other achievements though?

I do miss the quick reply function. it made certain things faster, wouldn't have to load a whole other page for those who have slower internet.
Hmmm am I the only one who can't see Fakku Elite/Elder title anymore?? You removed it?

Well still, nice work Jacob
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Hmmm am I the only one who can't see Fakku Elite/Elder anymore??

I just noticed that was missing too actually
Watching this site grow has truly been an experience. I'm glad I could be part of it for more than 5 years.

Cheers to more years of Fakku!
So, I got two achievements 1) being here for 4 years and 2) posting over 100 times. Can I get an achievement for jerking off in a munchkins eye? Really though, I think the new updates are great! Way to go Jacob!
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Congrats on getting this up at last.

I like how notifications tells you of your achieved achievements.
Aura-Desu wrote...
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Hmmm am I the only one who can't see Fakku Elite/Elder anymore??

I just noticed that was missing too actually

i noticed that too

maybe he's trying to make everyone feel more equal?

instead of having others feeling superior like being
a member longer and ect.
Now you just need to start adding more raw content and edgier material.