Happy Birthday FAKKU!

Happy Birthday FAKKU! Thanks for the great job you've been doing. Fakku store looks awesome, waiting for it with interest
I still remember when I stumbled about fakku a link from an article in Wikipedia, and Jacob convinced visitors to sign-up to see more stuff, etc.

Thank you Jacob, and Happy birthday FAAKU!
Wheee!

Now here's to more years of naughty naughty.
Fakku forever!
Hentai power
Doujins translating
That's why we livin'(for?)
WOO! Can't wait~ :)
Looking forward to buying Velvet Kiss
"A beginning, a birth, is the start of a thousand more, Happy Birthday"

This is what my grandfather told me when I reached my 5th b-day, so I happen to remember it only coz Fakku is also reaching 5th.
Happy B-day FAKKU!
I don't post much, busy with RL and such, but I always make a little time for Fakku each week! Happy birthday and congrats on 5 years!
Happy B-day FAKKU! We fakkunatics enjoyed your glorious release of goodies everytime.
I vote for Tenga toys for guys and girls to be carried in the Fakku store.
happy birthday fakku! i hope all your plans for the new store pan out
HAPPY BIRTHDAY fakkuuuuuuuuuuu you are the best in this world! i dont have a frase for this but... thanks fakku for the best fap i have in years good luck in the future!
Those party hats on the avatars are just awesome.
It has been humbling to go through these four years with all of you. I certainly believe we have a bright future--Wait, MoteMote is returning!?

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/765157-UU6QW0L.gif
Happy Bday fakku!!!! I look forward to saying that in 50 years :)
Happy Birthday Fakku!
Here is to many more.
Also, when the store goes up, put asside one of everything Yamatogawa ever did for me :3.
どうもありがとうございます。
Figures, games, and possible videos. art also.
Came back after a while irl and just in time to give congrats to Fakku for staying around 5 years! Joined in year 2, and have enjoyed it since. Stay gold.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAKKU!!!! To hell with the 5 more years, make it 10!!! Am glad and grateful for this website, for it has given me many happy, sad and scaring moments. Since now there is going to be a FAKKU store now, am so excited to get some hen-tie shirts now!