Upcoming Conventions in 2012

Pages Prev123
Gonna try for Boston, but time and money shall determine... ;-;

I can probably only manage to go to AnimeNEXT as I could drive to it. Hope one day Fakku can make another appearance there! :)
Sweet~ More conventions to attend! Hope to see you all there~
Are you guys going to ACEN this year?
The cafe I work at is near the hotel i might be able to go ;~;
Are people from NJ or NY planning on going to Anime Boston?
Hello All!

I'm Anime Conji's marketing director. I'm here to answer any questions about our con and to apologize for being in the middle of finals for some of you. We'll be pushing our date to later in March next year to avoid the UC system's finals schedule. We're just as excited as you all about hosting Fakku this year!
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
[color=blue]How big is Anime Boston?[/color]
I live in SD now, but I'm going go to save everything for AX.
Definitely going to Anime Conji, didn't even really know about it til I found out that Jacob was goin.

Just need to get me a "FAKKU" shirt. *Heads to the FAKKU store*
Anime Boston is going to be my first ever and I know I will be visting this panel and vendor section! hehe
It would be REALLY cool if Fakku could hit up Animazement in Raleigh, NC. Quite the impossibility I am sure but, it would be nice.
Kairu90 wrote...
It would be REALLY cool if Fakku could hit up Animazement in Raleigh, NC. Quite the impossibility I am sure but, it would be nice.

i asked Jacob he said they won't be there....but i do wish they put it on the list for next year.
Will Fakku be selling their English Mangas at Anime Expo this year?
Anime Weekend Atlanta is coming up in a few weeks.
Pages Prev123