We're back!

great that your back fakku i swear i didn't cheat on you with e-hentai.org, the multi tag search is really useful and im sure it will contribute to my arms eventually falling off. *fades into mysterious fog*
Hi...
Why I can;t find the download link after last maintenance??
Can somebody help me, pls?
The Quick Reply Button is too close to the lower Fakku banner.
Awesome. It's back.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I found a couple of annoying little glitches, both are pretty much the same thing.

Searching a term using the Search Bar and pressing Search to bring up a list of results works fine, no complaints there. But out of habit, I click Back and enter another Search term. When I press Enter however, nothing happens. It doesn't load at all, not even if I Refresh the page. I have to click on another page on the website before it'll begin searching again.

Pretty much the same applies to posting comments too, say if I get a "Your post didn't reach the minimum intelligence for this forum" message, and I have to click Back to edit my post. The Edit Post button is grey'd out and not even Refreshing fixes it anymore. Have to click out of the editor and go back into the thread manually to try posting what you said again.

...if any of this makes sense.
Okay cool,but just one question:

Where is the Sort Manga by Series?How will someone look for a manga they don't know the name but know what anime is it from?Please bring it back.
I loved the update on the site, when Fakku was down I realized just how much I lurk on Fakku
Finally been waiting since Yesterday.

Oh btw, How does the Multi-tag search works? @_@
I don't know if someone allready told you that there are a bunch of missing hentai manga like https://www.fakku.net/manga/boku-ha-ryoujoku-ga-suki-english
I kept the link open in my browser and now it's dead :/

edit: ok my fault... its not /manga/ anymore but /doujinshi/
PLEASE bring back searching by series! :)
The password reset page seems to be broken.
the "show"-"button" for hidden comments doesn't work
I just noticed this but all the pages in the vanilla tag past 75 have disappeared
There is no more download button under the manga section.
cant find dl link anymore
I found a bug with the tags;
Picking a tag category from https://www.fakku.net/manga/tags will take you to the corresponding manga with that tag, which is not the problem.
The problem is, if you pick a tag category from https://www.fakku.net/doujinshi/tags you will be brought to the list of -manga- with the tags, not the -doujins- with those tags. In other words, both lists of tags will only go to the list of manga with those tags. At the moment, the only way to search doujins by tags is by going to the page of a doujin that has the tag you want and clicking it from there.
uhm do u guys know how and where is the multi tag search`

ps the author link doesn`t work. for example. both DOA HAREM and deatte is by the same author but clicking on the author hyperlink will send u to 2 different page
Normal posts can't be deleted either.
Bug 1: Hidden comments do not show up when you click show.
Bug 2: Whenever you up or down vote a comment, you get a 404 error.
Where are the download links?