We're back!

All I see here is "Download/x link is gone" *sigh*

BTW this link (Newest Doujinshi) doesn't work for me (all I got is the herp derp u mad error). Link to Newest Manga does fine though.
There are a few tags that can't be searched I guess. Cheating, darkskin, monstergirl, random, tanlines, and tomboy all return a herp derp.

I think it started a few minutes ago because I tried out multitag with "femdom darkskin" and it worked. Then I got distracted by chatting and tried "vanilla darkskin" and got an error. (femdom darkskin still works weirdly, so it might just be some combinations)
There are some problems in the touhou section please fix it. \(^o^)/
Can't click on (spoilers) to open them up. Shoulda beta tested upgrades before installing fixes. Definitly a step in the right direction though for simplifying the site. Party on, Jake!
[size=12][/h]How come we can't download free mangas anymore? :/
thanks a bunch Jacob! keep it up and enjoy your nap.
Well after looking around I've determined that I can roughly duplicate my old viewing methods with only minor added annoyance so once the downloads return I think it will all be good.

PS thanks Jacob for keeping the old links to manga and doujinshi from before the upgrade working! I have a dozens of such links saved in word and when the URL scheme changed I assumed the old links were dead and started freaking out...until I tried one and breathed a shocked sigh of relief when it actually worked.
the 'add to favorite' button does not work for me
please do something about it please
just wondering, how do we use the multi-tag search? and the related content seems to be broken as well
[size=12]guys, why is the "Download" button gone?? i'd like it to come back! i wanna download some manga and doujinshi!
also, the "Spoiler" thing on the Nosebleed section doesnt show up for me
[/h]
Hey, great site! Are your download links going to come back soon or was their removal part of the plan? I hope they come back soon.
alex353780017 wrote...
just wondering, how do we use the multi-tag search? and the related content seems to be broken as well

In the search bar, type your tags.

For instance, typing "netorare ashikoki" into the search bar will only return cuckold stories with footjobs.
says my account doesn't exist....
but where are the images?? how can i go to the images part??
hirona05 wrote...
but where are the images?? how can i go to the images part??

It's right here. Always been there.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/943295-IMMXEDD.png
nice! the software world, the crunching of program code... thats my world!
efraca101 wrote...
Hey, great site! Are your download links going to come back soon or was their removal part of the plan? I hope they come back soon.

I was thinking the same thing.
I've noticed that you mentioned upgrading your fileservers and would like to recommend FreeNAS as an open source Fileserver Operating System. FreeNAS is compatible with almost any other systems/hardware.
Awesome but the add to favorite button doesn't work when I try to use it
I don't know if this is intentional, but the notifications button has changed color and is much larger on droid model phones.