1/100

Pages 12Next
on my essay. . . Kill me now ;_;

I was under the word count.. by like 30 so he gave me a 1. Minimum of 750 words.

Forum Image: http://i1.minus.com/iNd5WPeLojKht.jpg
How in the...

EDIT: Oh. That's a really harsh marking. Seduce him.
what a dick
dat image size
Life thats how that shit works.
Reach your hand to fire and pull it back when you get burnt
sauce me
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
750 words and you couldn't find useless filler to jam in.
Put peanut butter under his car handles. All of them.
You should've just sold your body to him for the grade douchey. That's how successful people get through life.
So? Just find out where the dude lives and burn his house down.
cruz737 wrote...
750 words and you couldn't find useless filler to jam in.

ikr? I couldn't think of anything else. Off to re-read the chapters of the book n stuff.
My media coursework came to over 10,000 words. My advice would be to back everything you say up with a quote and an analysis, but don't count the quotes in the word count. Quoting lots of stuff in an essay then coming really close to the word count just looks like you're trying to pad it out too much. If you've put something simply in a few words, you could try to re-write it with more complexity if you want to make the point clearer.
750 is a few hours work, hell I handed in a report that was near 500 words under word count minimum and a day late and still got a pass grade.
Thars your problem. Never go under or over the word count req (ie, if it's minimum, never go under. if it's maximum, never go over). You get fucked in the ass.
what is your avi from?
Renovartio wrote...
what is your avi from?

The miracle of Google
Kadushy wrote...
Kill me now ;_;

As you wish. Is there any particular way you wish it to be done ?
Pages 12Next