10 years

I'm not too active on here anymore but its been 10 years, hard to believe, Konata is still my waifu forever.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Congratulations! ^_^
gz

have a cream puff
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Congraz. I can't find the konata figure where she pissing the star but let that image sink into the slideshow you use to wank it.
623 FAKKU QA
Congrats yo
Gravity cat the adequately amused
In about 8 years you'll be old enough to drink.
Or 11, depends on where you are I guess.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/09P5wMd.gif
Forgot about this thread but it's nice to see some familiar faces
Sneakyone wrote...
Forgot about this thread but it's nice to see some familiar faces

I made a facebook really recently and you were one of the "people I may know"
I largely stick to Ex Hentai these days but yeah my ten year anniversary is coming up here too in June. I remember I got Jacob to manually authorize my account (anybody know where he's at now?). Still like the forums here better than E hentai in my opinion. People are seemingly more at ease here. Probably would join but as I searched the site there is no Kenomimi tag anymore (yes I am aware there is now a catgirl tag but kenomimi is so much more than just regular catgirls) and all my old favorites (there were over 100 of them) were all deleted so I moved elsewhere. I am aware of the gray area that used to exist that Fakku was riding on before they became big with the introduction of a subscription model and how it was kind of sketchy but they never got around to making legal versions of the kinds of things I enjoyed. Still I have some great memories of Fakku like that is funnily how I found my favorite anime and some of my all time top tier waifus. Plus does anyone else remember when Fakku's creators started reviewing anime? I remember one of the first ones they were reviewing was Tiger & Bunny back when that first came out in 2012. (Anyone know if they are still doing that? and if so what's the youtube/bitchute channel name?) Anyway that's enough out of me congratulations on being around here for 10 years. Maybe this forum will get some really old Fakku users (past 10 years).

P.S. Jake if your reading this thanks again for allowing me on the website, I haven't forgot what you did for me.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Congrats
raikura Deloused
congrats on 10 years. i'm up to 10 minutes