10,000 hentai logic/facts.

echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
In hentai love and sex are like the same thing. Even if they are a victim of cruel continuous rape the victim will fall in love with her rapist
In hentai, dicks can go inside nipples and that's cool.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Pain from having your uterus smashed in over and over again does not exist in hentai. In fact, the uterus IS the g-spot in hentai-verse.
In hentai, you can shove your entire dick inside a girls nipple and she won't die or need surgery the next day.
In hentai, not only will she have massive boobs, but somehow, all of her clothes will accommodate them and still fit well enough to show her slim waist[size=12][/h]
In hentai you will be raped and you will enjoy it.
In hentai, if it's pretty then FUCK IT!
In hentai, a cat is fine too.
Doesn't matter where or what the hole is, it's getting fucked.
If you're having anal for the first time, somehow your asshole will be completely clean
Damoz ~Not A User~
For some reason all of the women in hentai, no matter who they are simply want dick, wether they know it or not~
In hentai there aren't enough Speculums
623 FAKKU QA
In hentai, girls want to fuck farm animals.

As a corollary, even after fucking such large animals, their insides still manage to remain intact and undamaged.
In hentai, the viewer suddenly gets x-ray vision.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Damoz wrote...
For some reason all of the women in hentai, no matter who they are simply want dick, wether

I'm going to have to stop you right there sir.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Sgt.broski wrote...
Damoz wrote...
For some reason all of the women in hentai, no matter who they are simply want dick, wether

Not sure if you are actively trying to annoy me or not....
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I fuck skulls and formerly sluts.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Damoz wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
Damoz wrote...

Not sure if you are actively trying to annoy me or not....

I'm sorry ...
In hentai , reality has no meaning and time slows down unless you change your mind .
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
In hentai, Succubus tails are always their weakpoint and sensitive.