10,000 hentai logic/facts.

I remember this thread, hah.

OnT: Everyone and everything can and will have a dick.
Loli femdom is the shit.
Loli femdom?
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Loli femdom is the shit.

Loli Femdom? Please, tell me more.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Loli femdom is the shit.

Loli Femdom? Please, tell me more.

Type loli femdom in the booru of your choice.
In hentai, women loves men because of dicks.
In hentai, you don't love her unless you eat her poo.
In hentai, brushing one's teeth is considered highly erotic and a major turn on.
In hentai you will get laid no matter what astronomical forces are in your way
This is going to be moved to CTFG :I.
In hentai, all vaginas are larger than the universe, and cant be torn by even the biggest dick.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
in hentai people actually preform procedures like the "fellatio doll" to restructure a womans mouth to be just as sensitive as her pussy
In hentai, if you run into a girl around the corner with toast in her mouth, you are guaranteed to get secks later on.
In hentai, you can make goddesses into your sex slaves.
Odamust wrote...
In hentai, goddesses are obligated to become your sex slaves.

ftfy

In hentai, incest isn't just acceptable, it's expected of you. Just ask your father and his sister (or as you know her, "mom").
In hentai little kids have huge ass dicks and gets any girl he wants
In hentai, Yandere will not end up killing someone, but will instead have amazing sex with the object of their obsession.
If a character is younger than 18, her age is automatically X
[size=12]In hentai, at the point of ejaculation, the male penis has the unusual property of being able to be in any and all nearby vaginas simultaneously.[/h]
Gravity cat the adequately amused
In a hentai, a mother will become sexually interested in her son by sniffing his cumstained boxers. She will end up having sex with him. No matter how big the dick, he will satisfactorily fuck her to orgasm. The bigger the dick, the harder the orgasm.

In other hentai, she's the one with the dick.

In a hentai, the man a housewife is cheating with is better at sex than her husband. No exceptions.
Antw0n Remember me?
Netorare is always hotter than vanilla.