[Locked] Drugs are bad mkay

Pages Prev12
Peltor wrote...

Peltoru's seal of shit thread.

I love that. I would like more even.

Also...

Jacon

well who knows... Jacon totally could have...
I wish I had that cool username.
I wish I had more penises....
not even gr8 b8
baconlol wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Wasn't even a promise.

This thread is bad, you're bad.

Lol get a load of this guy.

Bacon, can we be best friends from now on?
baconlol wrote...
I'll be honest.

The ddos on nyaa was just me bullshitting after someone locked my last thread.
(Then amazingly unlocked it again)

So far, of all of the claims I've made, the only one that I have proof of...
Is the fact that FAKKU only removed Wani's claims out of fear. You can still click on any of those giant red tabs up there and still find a shitload of copyright violations that are only still there, because the owning labels and artists cannot legally come to this site.

And the fact that Jacob was a damn sell out; that too. But I guess that's the opposite of illegal. Still won't stop people like me from showing to fling feces everywhere, or trying to rob bandwidth as much as possible.

And I guess that's the end of that.

You, me and every one involved with hentai in the west are responsible for bringing about the acknowledgement of its market and profitability to Japanese publishers. As we created communities and grouped together to express our shared interest in hentai we also created a demand and people rose up to fill it. Not long ago the only option we had to fill that demand was to obtain copies of the material in question, translate it and distribute it even while recognizing that we were breaking international copyright laws doing so. It was illegal, but we had no other choice; it was the only way to fill the demand and likewise the only way we could ever get Japanese publishers to recognize the existence of a market for these goods in the west so we could one day obtain it legally.

Fakku exists in part because of Jacob's efforts in creating and working on the website, but its popularity largely relies on the fact that we who had and still have an interest in hentai search for places to connect, obtain material and share our interests. Fakku is not Jacob, we are a community, a group of people with a demand and if that demand did not exist then no publisher would have bothered sending out take down notices and Jacob would have never had the opportunity to approach Wani and strike the deal he did.

If you want someone to blame, blame yourself, because you're just as much a cause of these events by contributing to the capacity of that demand as Jacob, I or anyone else with an interest in hentai. At the very least, do not lay blame on a single persons shoulders, that's just an irrational way of expressing your own discontent.

A lot of people worked really hard to make this happen and we finally have the option of obtaining our goods legally and you're upset because you can't conveniently find those goods for free anymore. Again, Fakku isn't just Jacob, it's a huge portion of the western hentai community and when you refer or speak of Fakku you are referring to all of us. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of us are perfectly okay with being able to obtain our hentai legally even if it might end up costing us a bit of money. Jacob is in good part responsible for making this happen, I'm sure it wasn't the easiest thing for him to handle the situation like he did and save Fakku from crumbling apart. I don't see any reason he shouldn't be allowed to see the fruits of his labour, it's not unethical.
>what is the internet?

There is this fancy new thing called internet search engines - you input [anime/manga/doujin name] [episode] torrent, and then it brings you to any number of torrent websites that host that anime related good!

WOWY-ZAWY
zeroniv_legend wrote...
I wish I had more penises....

Buy ladyboys.
Shikinokami wrote...
Buy ladyboys.

It's pointless if it's not MY penis.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Shikinokami wrote...
Buy ladyboys.

Buy more penises.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Shikinokami wrote...
Buy ladyboys.

My point still stands. Buy dicks from ladyboys and combine them to yours.
Coconutt wrote...
Buy more penises.

Naturally grown one, please. Those attachable using double tape mostly have ED problems.
shadowhawk69 wrote...
not even gr8 b8

Damned if it didn't work anyway though.

I saw a dumbass spawn a 100+ comment shitfest on Youtube just by saying the world had 7 million people on it.

I haven't even seen a pro-terrorist comment on Youtube garner that much hate.

b8 doesn't have to be good, because today's internet will just eat any damn thing.
baconlol wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...
not even gr8 b8

I saw a dumbass spawn a 100+ comment shitfest on Youtube just by saying the world had 7 million people on it.

b8 doesn't have to be good, because today's internet will just eat any damn thing.

People don't even know what bait is. You just can't tell retardation from "bait".

Now everyone's scared of posting because they care about what others think of them with the whole fear of "being baited".
Shikinokami wrote...
baconlol wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...
not even gr8 b8

People don't even know what bait is. You just can't tell retardation from "bait".

Now everyone's scared of posting because they care about what others think of them with the whole fear of "being baited".

The people who claim others of "being baited" do it just so that they can pretend to be 'smarter' than they actually are.
Pages Prev12