[Locked] FAKKU Café v3

* jumps in front of ray instead *

Don't change traps from traps! They are their own gender, they have no inverse! You would have broken the world!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Oh, well, I guess I'm a girl now, then. Doesn't affect the avatar in any way, though.
Yeah, I was wondering if it was directed at your person behind the monitor or your avi..... how does it feel?
Gender-changing gun eh, reminds me of To-LOVE-Ru
Well, since it said twice that the gun was fired at and hit me, not my avatar, it's quite clear. *nods*

I guess I'll see how it really feels once I have more time...
Look on the bright side- now it's totally cool if you have waifus and husbandos. Otherwise, you could only have waifus without being ostracized.
Doesn't change my preference in any way, though. :P
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Hmm.

*Breaks the ranma gun*

That should fix things, whoever got shot.

*takes Ranma Gun V2*

Sorry Luin, you were wrong target.

*Shoots luins AVI*

I just cannot accept traps.
Why!? Traps are awesome!

*breaks gun v2*
I know, but I can't decide if that makes it hot or not. This will require research.

Although, on a note before I go to bed- in Canada, due to a law limiting anal intercourse to 18 and up, M-M sex is basically restricted to 18+; however, because of this as well, F-F sex can be done at the normal age of consent, which is 16. Canada loves their lesbians.

You don't have to accept traps, but let them be. They aren't hurting you and bring others joy.
Hobogunner wrote...
Although, on a note before I go to bed- in Canada, due to a law limiting anal intercourse to 18 and up, M-M sex is basically restricted to 18+; however, because of this as well, F-F sex can be done at the normal age of consent, which is 16. Canada loves their lesbians.

14 in Estonia. 8)
On a side note I could finally drink alcohol some few days later because I'm finally 21 at that time, dunno I should be happy or not since I want to maintain my health too~
Well aren't you lucky, Lui. D:

Go to Europe one of these days just to.....nope, won't say that publicly. you know what I mean.

But, I'm going to bed now that I have that pleasant thought in my head.....
high_time wrote...
On a side note I could finally drink alcohol some few days later because I'm finally 21 at that time, dunno I should be happy or not since I want to maintain my health too~

You're seriously telling me you haven't been drinking any alcohol before this?
Very rarely on special occasions~

I'm planning to get a bottle of wine since it's more healthy than the rest like beers and stuff, just don't really know where to get it lol
Wine....start out sweet.....don't let the bitter stuff ruin it for you. I'm certain if you google something like "good wines to start out with" there will be some. Germanic wines are sweet if I remember correctly....
Well, no need to drink more just because you can. ^_^
Well I just want to start out with something mild, I think I will start looking out for some names available at my place~

@ Luin : I know, though I probably just wanna try out some stuff~
That's what they all say before Bam! Alcoholism. But, I have 3 more years, so I'm safe...for now....
I think even I actually tried more than enough of this "stuff" out even before I was 18, so it suddenly being legal didn't matter all that much. Never been drinking all that much, though.