Ignored Users Society.

Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Think she quit Fakku a couple weeks ago fyi.

She did?... well, i think she'll be back again after some time, like always

Anyway, i wanna ask a few questions to you too

Yeah June 4th.

And those questions would be?
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...

Yeah June 4th.

Oh, i wonder what's her next username will be~

How is it like to be living in the US...? Describe your country as a place to live~
Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...

Yeah June 4th.

How is it like to be living in the US...? Describe your country as a place to live~

lol harsh.

Well, couldn't really tell ya about the rest of the US, just where I live. But, Donald Trump is president, so if that's anything to go by, the people are stupid as hell.
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...

Yeah June 4th.

lol harsh.

Well, couldn't really tell ya about the rest of the US, just where I live. But, Donald Trump is president, so if that's anything to go by, the people are stupid as hell.

Ehh?? Why is it harsh? I didnt mean it that way. I simply wish to see her again and believe in her... persistence?

Where do you live again? stupid people isnt a problem exclusive to your place tho... what about safety, economics, etc?
Karina Arls wrote...
Ehh?? Why is it harsh? I didnt mean it that way. I simply wish to see her again and believe in her... persistence?

Where do you live again? stupid people isnt a problem exclusive to your place tho... what about safety, economics, etc?

Just joking with you Luci.

I live in Ohio. Honestly, not a great place. Place has drug issues, we get a ton of drug overdoses at the hospital all the time. Safety...iuno, as far as I know the crime rate is pretty bad here, I got held at knife point when I was younger during a home invasion if that tells ya anything. And economics uhhhh not sure how the job market is, I hear not great since my brother's having issues finding work.

Overall, my state kinda sucks from my knowledge lol
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

Just joking with you Luci.

I live in Ohio. Honestly, not a great place. Place has drug issues, we get a ton of drug overdoses at the hospital all the time. Safety...iuno, as far as I know the crime rate is pretty bad here, I got held at knife point when I was younger during a home invasion if that tells ya anything. And economics uhhhh not sure how the job market is, I hear not great since my brother's having issues finding work.

Overall, my state kinda sucks from my knowledge lol

Ohio huh... so much for the so-called superpower country... why is it sounds like some kind of a third rate developing country in your description...? Is there anything good at all you can tell me instead?
Karina Arls wrote...
Ohio huh... so much for the so-called superpower country... why is it sounds like some kind of a third rate developing country in your description...? Is there anything good at all you can tell me instead?

lol well, never been to a "third rate developing country" but Ohio isn't exactly a vacation spot. That and there's the whole "grass is always greener" issue. There are pretty large differences all over the US, weather, economy, people, security, all depends where you're at. If you wanna know about nicer places in the US, ask someone from Florida or California.

I live in a pretty crappy part of the country. But I don't travel so maybe it's not as bad as I see it. So, sorry? o3o
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

lol well, never been to a "third rate developing country" but Ohio isn't exactly a vacation spot. That and there's the whole "grass is always greener" issue. There are pretty large differences all over the US, weather, economy, people, security, all depends where you're at. If you wanna know about nicer places in the US, ask someone from Florida or California.

I live in a pretty crappy part of the country. But I don't travel so maybe it's not as bad as I see it. So, sorry? o3o

What about Dallas? Know anything about it?
Karina Arls wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

What about Dallas? Know anything about it?

Not really. I've got a buddy who lives in Texas, but he lives in San Antonio not Dallas so can't really say I could even draw anything from that.
Karina Arls wrote...

I want to know where your sig is from, please~

Nee-sama nee-sama, its from this game~
http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Messenger_Wikia
random post.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
o 3o
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
o3o
Damn
November just flew by didn't it
And back too the front with you.
7 years on this forum and I've only managed 1,200+ posts.....
That might need to change some
That's you don't venture much.
Never leave the last post thread
Back too the first page.dl