Linda Project

What do you guys think about Linda Project?
I think they are the best doujinshi drawers, I mean they have so beatiful drawing style.I've never seen so pure and great drawing style and I think no one will beat them in that...
Sadly is that they only released 3 doujinshi from BLEACH,4 Naru Love doujins and it is hard to find something thay made for free....
Dont you think they great??
[font=Tahoma]i think they are really impressive.
nice artwork. :)

[size=10]yet they keep such a tight lock on all of their work.
its hard for people like me to get them T-T[/h] [/font]
The artwork of LINDA Project appealed to me greatly based on the Naruto and Bleach ones I've seen. I recently liked the NaruHina work they've done, including the funny story. Besides it's great illustration, it sucks that the SasuSaku one had to do with rape, since I support that pair.
for me, Linda Project is the best :D
sadly i have only 3 of their work
Hope they will release more of Bleach and Shippuuden...
Linda Project is probably my favorite artist/team. I love their artwork, I don't think anyone can come close to their level of detail. Narulove 5 and 6 are out now and a one piece doujin featuring Hancock also came out which is AMAZING!
Necro bump... lol...

and yeah Linda Project makes good doujins...
Meh, I personally don't go gaga over their artsyle. It's good, but their H doujins themselves lacks everything that makes others much better.
There was one here in FAKKU I used to fap all the time.. 'Ble-Ran', I think it's called. I can't say it's the absolute best because different artists have their own unique style of art, but theirs really appealed to me a lot, and for that they had become one of my favorite artists.
Sanders wrote...
What do you guys think about Linda Project?
I think they are the best doujinshi drawers, I mean they have so beatiful drawing style.I've never seen so pure and great drawing style and I think no one will beat them in that...
Sadly is that they only released 3 doujinshi from BLEACH,4 Naru Love doujins and it is hard to find something thay made for free....
Dont you think they great??

What is this project you speak of?
GracefulDiscension. wrote...

Im talking about their latest doujins, mostly from Shippuuden & Bleach because it is hard to find others on the net...
hate to be a troll but could someone post up an example, i cant seem to find this "linda Project" either here on fakku or the net
Linda is okay. Something about the art, that i just cant put my finger on...it's off.

Heeru wrote...
hate to be a troll but could someone post up an example, i cant seem to find this "linda Project" either here on fakku or the net

http://www.doujin-moe.us/phpgraphy/index.php?dir=Naruto%2FDoujins%2FNaru%20Love%201%20%28English%29
http://www.doujin-moe.us/phpgraphy/index.php?dir=Naruto%2FDoujins%2FNaru%20Love%202%20%28English%29
Linda is great, good art and stories for the most part that are nothing too gross or disgusting
Unos Filipino Curry Lover
Yeah Linda Project is good.
The colored covers are really attractive.
The inside is nice too.
Sanders wrote...
GracefulDiscension. wrote...

Im talking about their latest doujins, mostly from Shippuuden & Bleach because it is hard to find others on the net...

Ah I saw a post with Linda links. I gotta say me likey =]