nade launchers

should the grenade launcher aka NOOB TUBE/NOOB STICK be included in multiplayer FPS games??

Total Votes : 11
well it be best here.... from the vid. games section...

ah yes, the grenade launcher. a very novel concept to launch a grenade farther than how a person throws it. it can be fitted in rifles as an underbarrel/overbarrel attachment or used as a solo weapon. but some players hate the damn thing, calling it "noob tube". strangely enough, the noob tube has earned its reputation among online gamers as a very VERY annoying weapon capable of killing a player with one shot.

notable example is the now Call of Duty Modern Warfare and World at War franchise.

in WaW, the rifle can be studded with the world war 2 era 'grenade on a stick' or "noobstick" as the blast also can take out several players in a well placed shot.

Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 retain the now notorious of the noob tubes, the M203.

so in your opinion, do you still wish for the nade launchers to exist in multiplayer?
I just stopped playing FPS altogether.
I played GUNZ-the duel once and i got the fuck nadded out of me 1 whole 100 kill no time limit game.(though the game was still fun)
The hate-mail one can get from using noobtubes on people makes it all worth it. And I really doubt they'll get rid of it.
i dont mind them, but ive never really used them to much but i have encountered someone on the afgan map in mw2 who somehow knew the exact angel to lob them directly into our spawn at the start of the game. i thought it was funny but everyone else was getting pissed
Antw0n Remember me?
Resident Evil = Yes.
Halo = No
Call of Duty = Who the fuck cares? It's fucking Cock of Doody
I play a lotta of Call of duty and I honestly hate the Noob tube. I wouldnt mind it as much if people didnt use it with certain perks to get unlimited ammo with it but when it comes down to it the noobtube just takes out the fun in the game. It is only good for pissing people off really. A good game should provide a challenge and become more fun as you play through it, the noob tube stops that from happening simply because it takes 5 minutes to get good with it and can be aquired very quickly.
Noobtubes and claymores with Scavenger. AWYEAH. One Man Army takes too long. Can't forget about Danger Close. With added Commando to piss people off.