Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

Linda Project What do you guys think about Linda Project? I think they are the best doujinshi drawers, I mean they have so beatiful drawing style.I've never seen so pure and great drawing style and I think no…
When you pray to God ?! i want to know you pray to God ? every day, once a week, or you pray to god if you just in trouble ?! i ray to god every day minimal 5 time's a day ?!
METAL BOXES! Thumbnail
METAL BOXES! So I was like playing Soulstorm again.. The METAL BOXES song: METAL BOXES on the hillside, METAL BOXES full of Spess Mehreens!…
COMIC Kairakuten 2008-2009 (raw) [size=26]Please do not +Rep me for these uploads, I'm just uploading for the sake of sharing this stuff.[/h] If…
[ Locked ] Hot in Fakku Just a silly question, to you who is the hottest guy and girl in fakku? guy: girl: Add: Ill count it later in one go
150 POSTS IN 1 DAY!!!!!!! I DID IT!!! I MADE 150 POSTS IN A SINGLE DAY!!! HELLZ YEAH BITCHEZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ero Isu by Isutoshi Manga Ero Isu by Isutoshi (of the popular Slut Girl) Hilarious Situations 232 Images/83MB English Translated http://www.mediafire.com/?jorowqmjead …
5 short stories by Oda Non 5 short stories by Oda Non English Translated Oshiego No Ongaeshi …
Ring X Mama Thumbnail
Ring X Mama So far I have vol. 2 but I'll upload vol. 1 soon and I'm looking for vol. 3 these are all in japanese. Ringxmama …
So I just got done watching Pokemon 2000 Someone explain to me why there is a talking slowking. Do you see what I see? Spoiler:…
I have ascended once more Thumbnail
I have ascended once more Just broke my Second Limiter, I can feel my spiritfakkual power increasing. Yea, I just got Elder, now congratulate me.
My First Epic AMV!! I finally got the right software to make an AMV and the idea for this amv has been in my head for almost a year and a half and now I finally made it so please give me some feedback on it if you …
Man I'm wasted just wanted to share. proceed.
Topless Thumbnail
Topless Author:Takehiro Miura Size:69MB 200 Images HUGE Boobs/MILF http://www.mediafire.com/?oyooqm0nnmd …