PM Thread

Pages Prev1234Next
Grenouille88 wrote...
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
I wonder how many male users out there are lucky to have a fellow FAKKUer who is a female PM them? I know I'm one of those rare ones, what about the rest of you?

Depends on what you mean by lucky. I, personally, don't want random internet bitches (who may not even be bitches) PM'img me to try to cyber.

I get what you mean. Though I can imagine the all 'forever alone's out there thinking otherwise about the chance.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Hasn't this happened to you before?

Usually your post don't give any indicator of you being a male or female.

Maybe you need a manlier avatar.
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
I wonder how many male users out there are lucky to have a fellow FAKKUer who is a female PM them? I know I'm one of those rare ones, what about the rest of you?

Depends on what you mean by lucky. I, personally, don't want random internet bitches (who may not even be bitches) PM'img me to try to cyber.

I get what you mean. Though I can imagine the all 'forever alone's out there thinking otherwise about the chance.

You think having a girl PM you on a forum is something to brag about? That's just sad.
Nobyl wrote...
You think having a girl PM you on a forum is something to brag about? That's just sad.

I don't like your avatar because it looks so compiled to me.
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...

No one ever pm's me QQ
fgd49 wrote...
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...

No one ever pm's me QQ

There.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...

Why is getting PM'd by someone who is female such a big deal?
Let's see if he responds to the user I linked =D

And yeah, this has happened multiple times.
DVSN wrote...
Nobyl wrote...

I don't like your avatar because it looks so compiled to me.

You mean compressed? I agree with you there, I didn't put too much effort into deciding what I'd use, planned on changing it at a later date. Good reminder to look for something decent actually, thanks.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Kadushy wrote...
Let's see if he responds to the user I linked =D

And yeah, this has happened multiple times.

Haha this is exciting! Don't know why but it is!
say what! wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Dame tu chonchon or give me your chonchon aka pussy slang which in this case Me gusts chonchon, puto.

callate tu freak boca

He violat la seva mare.
always do this
Ammy wrote...
stick it in their butt and pee
Ammy wrote...
always do this
Ammy wrote...

That's how sex works, right?
Grenouille88 wrote...
Ammy wrote...
always do this
Ammy wrote...

That's how sex works, right?

That's how life works in general. It's all about peeing in asses.
Tell him he is a fucking pansy for making alt just to PM for someone to ask about their gender instead of using his main account like what a real man should do.
Nobyl wrote...
You mean compressed? I agree with you there, I didn't put too much effort into deciding what I'd use, planned on changing it at a later date. Good reminder to look for something decent actually, thanks.

Yes, there we have it. It's 5:22AM so you'll have to excuse my grammar and choice of word. I was considering compressed but I just thought compiled sounded way better. Either way, I would like it if it wasn't so compressed, it's quite nice in my opinion.
Not a douche Kadushy you cheating on me?
I get that question a lot too for some reason.
I simply love PMs like that, means I get to toy with people! Go full retard and have a full on cyber fest, then bring in your pet dog, PLOT TWIST WE BOTH HAVE PENISES BABY!

Though speaking of PMs anyone wanna be my Pm buddy? ;-;
Pages Prev1234Next