Revenge..

Pages Prev12
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
So I should just "Let it go"...yeah that's a horrible idea , wtf stops the guy from taking it a step further ,and deciding he can't just do whatever the fuck he wants.Should I just wait in the wings hoping MAYBE I can catch him in something ,and call the cops ?
Although I am sorry to hear that the thread starter's dog died, I believe this thread is better suited for the Incoherent Babblings section.

Getting back on topic, I believe you are filled with negative emotions at this point in time. Perhaps you could ask a vet to perform an autopsy on your dog to determine its cause of death? I am not sure if they do provide such services.
Gambler wrote...
Although I am sorry to hear that the thread starter's dog died, I believe this thread is better suited for the Incoherent Babblings section.

Getting back on topic, I believe you are filled with negative emotions at this point in time. Perhaps you could ask a vet to perform an autopsy on your dog to determine its cause of death? I am not sure if they do provide such services.

i think some vets do. you cant just go to a human body autopsy room and have it examined there.

OT: get some pig blood, an amputated dead dog's (not your dog man) paw, and smear bloody paw prints where he can see it.
he killed your best friend.. do the same
Just put his house on fire -_- Easy to do without getting noticed, easy to clean up evidence.
OMG! KILL HIS ASS! D:< I dont know if there's a law against (Probably is!) Then go do it that way instead of getting you both in trouble. Be the bigger man yo! And Im sorry about your dog.
Onigiri M wrote...
Oh please... Just let it go. Haven't you heard that the best revenge on someone you hate is forgiveness? But if you really wanna get nasty... >:)

Buy a couple of wine/champagne, uncork them and stuff them with cloth around the bottleneck. Make sure the cloths aren't wet or anything since you need to light 'em up. Make sure you wipe your fingerprints off the bottles before throwing them or you can just wear gloves.

Light 'em, throw them into your neighbor's house when they're outside (no murders) and watch the building burn. Wait a couple minutes, then call the Fire Department.

No witnesses should be present, obviously.

I don't think champagne would burn.
throw 2 sugarcubes @ his gasoline tank
that way caramel will get stuck in the pistons making the whole motor useless totally useless
Fill his water tank with crap...
you want it to be fetal to someone?
Upperdecker baby.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Lamz0r wrote...
Onigiri M wrote...
Oh please... Just let it go. Haven't you heard that the best revenge on someone you hate is forgiveness? But if you really wanna get nasty... >:)

Buy a couple of wine/champagne, uncork them and stuff them with cloth around the bottleneck. Make sure the cloths aren't wet or anything since you need to light 'em up. Make sure you wipe your fingerprints off the bottles before throwing them or you can just wear gloves.

Light 'em, throw them into your neighbor's house when they're outside (no murders) and watch the building burn. Wait a couple minutes, then call the Fire Department.

No witnesses should be present, obviously.

I don't think champagne would burn.

Depends on the proof.

I think a typical champagne wouldn't, but one of the higher proofs would.

Granted, it'd be cheaper just to buy a bottle of cheap vodka.
Kalistean wrote...
Depends on the proof.

I'm taking all wine as something incombustible, but well, who knows.

That actually made me think the guy suggesting it was going for that "fake molotov" prank, which would actually be awesome as a form of revenge.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Lamz0r wrote...
Kalistean wrote...
Depends on the proof.

I'm taking all wine as something incombustible, but well, who knows.

That actually made me think the guy suggesting it was going for that "fake molotov" prank, which would actually be awesome as a form of revenge.

Get enough alcohol in it, and it'll burn.

The only thing is, do champagnes and wines have that high of proofs? They might not.
Take a crap on the water reservoir of his toilet
that way it'll stink like shit AND even if he flushes the toilet. . . liquid shit would be puring down
the only way to clean it is manually
Pages Prev12