Say something Random

echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
That feel when so close to break 23 kills in one match.
I have a bipod on my knife, you argument is invalid.
JACOB, I'VE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO YOU FOR YEARS (on Youtube). MAKE A VIDEO, ALREADY.
I love your passion for this game, Korean-commentatorbros

Nihongos don't fuck around on Conquest Metro.
Jay still likes me.
>endgame
>feeder gets rare lina skirt
>gets box

perfectly calm
Yes. 11 of you know what are you looking to. Abandon him. I need you to show the law.
Sanada-Kun wrote...
>endgame
>feeder gets rare lina skirt
>gets box

perfectly calm

Happens every time
This was the coolest fucking game ever when I was a kid who wanted to race fast and KILL SOMEONE WHO HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF TRYING TO PASS ME.

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Splendid spam! Wonderful spam!

WARNING: How A Dirty Old Man Used This 1 Weird Magnet to **** 11 School Girls

And How You Can Use It To **** ANY Woman You Want!

A private group of older men have been taking part in a clinical trial of a weird magnet that makes any woman want to **** with just a flip of the switch.

The aim of the trial was to determine the power of this magnet on middle-aged women. However, we soon found that these dirty old men were using our magnet to **** much, much younger women.

It was so wickedly effective, that we had to stop testing it after one of our test-subjects; a 43 year old University professor used it to **** 11 of his female students. The students were all 18-22 years old, but that did not stop the University and the angry parents from trying to sue us. Their lawsuit was unsuccessful but we still had to stop our trial as a result.

The good news is that we are opening up a new trial online and we are seeking men that are willing to see if they can use our magnet to make a woman want to ****. To qualify, you need to be a straight male, over the age of 21. You don't need rich, young, buff or even handsome, in fact, the more average the better.

Furthermore, as a result of potential legal action, our lawyers advise us that to qualify for the next trial, you must agree to the following guidelines:
1.You must NOT use it on women under the age of 18.
2.You must NOT use it on women under your supervision (i.e. teachers cannot use it on their students).
3.You must NOT tell women about the magnet.

We have created something special for you, that explains the entire process and how you can be part of our next test group. All you need to do is to give me your bank account number!
Summertime Sadness.
How come when people say "You son of a bitch" no one responds, "Don't talk about my mother like that!"

Cause seriously, the insult isn't about you....it's about your mother...
Circe wrote...
How come when people say "You son of a bitch" no one responds, "Don't talk about my mother like that!"

Cause seriously, the insult isn't about you....it's about your mother...

No one thinks of things like in the heat of the moment.
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1819301-F2T5N09.jpg

Your current play-through?
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1819301-F2T5N09.jpg

Your current play-through?

... No. I'd like to play it but no free time