Story Time

20th february two guys were returning uptown of city M. from campfiring and smoking hookah on the tip of an ice-covered river bank. On their way back they were discussing the problems of having a child with autism vs having a miscarriage (both took place in their lives). Some semi-philosophical bitching ensued, mostly about how they dont teach this stuff at school, but it was getting colder and they parted ways. Now when they got back home guy A. via whatsapp says how he got a video recommendation from youtube called Digital Autism even tho he never searched anything related to that sort, which heavily implies that google has access to his android's microphone and shuffled through all the stuff spoken near it meanwhile his phone laid low on the bottom of his backpack. Another semi-orwellian bitching ensued, ending in hopes that google limits himself to individual ads and national security. So guy B. checks the video that was chosen by google as input to their eve of bitching.

The video is a lecture from a psychotherapist who is leading the Laboratory of Neuroscience and Human Behavior under city M. national bank, and the scope is about 'the effect of a nearby present access to the internet on development of human brain'. He mostly compares data from 2000's to present time and draws intel from a bunch of people on your end of the globe

phrases 'like you are what information you digest' and 'information hygiene' are thrown around etc etc

At first it made guy B think "yeah maybe if I werent browsing the internet for everything for the past 20 years it would've made me a better person, with a positive outlook on having kids and the hardships they entail". but later he thought "or maybe its google's way of trying to return me to the system, the system of producing consumers where you live your life according to the most common sense". And with those kind of circling thoughts guy B on his bed set off to meet another dawn
1/10 wouldn't read again
yurixhentai wrote...
1/10 wouldn't read again

Mind rating this then?

started out as Ni no kuni then went Saya no uta
opanihuya wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
1/10 wouldn't read again

Mind rating this then?

Can't rate my own writing. Definitely needs a lot of work, I've actually made an updated version and am using it as a base to write more of a novel.

Don't think you were looking for a serious answer but there you go lol.
yurixhentai wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
1/10 wouldn't read again

Mind rating this then?

Can't rate my own writing. Definitely needs a lot of work, I've actually made an updated version and am using it as a base to write more of a novel.

Don't think you were looking for a serious answer but there you go lol.

Eh you thought wrong mate, at first i wanted to poke at your smugyass but then i thought 'why not' and read it
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I didn't read any of that.
Gravity cat wrote...

ay ay take me for a fool and you get smacked by your own story
Spoiler:
i just type 'story' in forum search and filter by user
opanihuya wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Spoiler:

What you dug up was from 8 years ago. Most of the stuff I said back then, I don't feel that way now.
Nice try, though.
Gravity cat wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Spoiler:

What you dug up was from 8 years ago. Most of the stuff I said back then, I don't feel that way now.
Nice try, though.

uhh umm how about this one? feel anything there?
opanihuya wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Spoiler:

Nice try, though.

uhh umm how about this one? feel anything there?

I still tell that story to my friends.
Wasn't funny at the time, but it certainly is now.
"That time I had a shit attack on a coach, blocked the toilet, and it had no toilet paper or hand wash"
Gravity cat wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Spoiler:

Nice try, though.

No, we are all the same people we were back then.