TACO TURTLES!

probably the most random thing I came up with in the 8th grade and I still remember it, when it bites you it injects its taco turtle venom into your body giving you aids and then... you explode!!!! and when you explode billions of taco turtles are made which are super shrunk size so no one can see them. They fly to the ocean and bread creating more taco turtles and soon they will destroy the world... .=.e <--taco turtle
Tasuku Sato wrote...
soon they will destroy the world

Taco Bell is responsible for their extinction.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
OHH NOESS desu we all gonna die!! desu

actually thats def a different idea desu but there has to be something that can stop them or they may kill fakku uploaders and that would be bad desu T_T
damn! as if mutants and teenagers where enough! now tacos!? the human race will be devoured by these turtles!
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/108966-CL1RIOL.jpg

The wonders of Google.
I will adopt a taco turtle for a pet if I find one
ashcrimson wrote...
I will adopt a taco turtle for a pet if I find one

Better eat them.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
All I could think of was... "dats awsum bro".

IB material?
gahahaAHA SOo RANDOM!!!! and if its RANDOM its FUNNY!!!!

MONKEY CHEESE PIRATE ROBOT NINJAS WHAHwwhahaahha
Your lack of grammar and or capitalization deters me from reading your posts... Original Poster, grammar the fuck up please. OR SHORTEN YOUR POSTS. WHICHEVER.
I cant eat a poor defenseless turtle, ill feed him instead with tacos... not taco turtles but regular tacos
Sisami wrote...
Your lack of grammar and or capitalization deters me from reading your posts... Original Poster, grammar the fuck up please. OR SHORTEN YOUR POSTS. WHICHEVER.

grammar is for Serious Postsâ„¢ not for posting on a hentai forum