ui of K-ON got beheaded

Pages 12Next
for the lads who hate K-ON or something like that.
this video tells a story about a man who beheaded
ui hirasawa in an epic way of manner

well its not funny after all but nah >____>

after the brutal beheading
i shouted like this....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Space Cowboy wrote...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

this video is not funny
and i just dont know why you laugh =______=

i just wanted to show you guys
something horrific ._____.
Sankaku.

It's a nendoroid. It's supposed to do that so you can change the face.
...uhm... you mean that its horrible to see how he pulls off the head of a little doll...?

When I read the title I was expecting something more violent, since I kinda dislike a lot k-on.
Unsigned wrote...
Sankaku.

It's a nendoroid. It's supposed to do that so you can change the face.

and there i thought he broke it XD
o-o I dont get it. It can come off...
C13R-66Y wrote...
When I read the title I was expecting something more violent

Same. But I guess it should be expected, considering who the OP is.

C13R-66Y wrote...
since I kinda dislike a lot k-on.

Quiet, you.

koko7 wrote...
o-o I dont get it. It can come off...

Yes, the figure comes with more than one head (each one with a different expression).
This did not make me cum.
i never got into K-ON

thought it sucked

rather screw a fleshlight full of aids blood
Sindalf wrote...
If you don’t like K-ON it means you’ve never had friends before as you cannot relate to the characters and their strong bonding.
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...
If you don’t like K-ON it means you’ve never had friends before as you cannot relate to the characters and their strong bonding.

wrong

1. i married my best friend
2. i was a sgt. in the us army and i have friends who are ex army, navy and self defense forces so we have a strong bond since were vets of war and friends who never served but still were bonded.
3. K-On suck so if you like it cool but you opinion are based on some else quote so grow a pair and be your own man.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...

wrong

2. i was a sgt. in the us army and i have friends who are ex army, navy and self defense forces so we have a strong bond since were vets of war and friends who never served but still were bonded.
3. K-On suck so if you like it cool but you opinion are based on some else quote so grow a pair and be your own man.

You really need to stop playing up your life like it means something on the internet. Nobody cares if you're going to go home and fuck your wife or if you're a vet.

1. Nobody cares.

2. Cool story bro.

Forum Image: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/all-in-flynn/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...

wrong

You really need to stop playing up your life like it means something on the internet. Nobody cares if you're going to go home and fuck your wife or if you're a vet.

1. Nobody cares.

2. Cool story bro.

Forum Image: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/all-in-flynn/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

wow great trolling newfag
I like that Last clip. DECAPITATION!!!
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...

wrong

1. Nobody cares.

2. Cool story bro.

Way to be act like an oldfag, newfag. You've only been here for two months longer than I have and even that is certainly not long enough on any internet forum for you to be calling people newfags. Learn your place.
i like Ui but....that vid is just too awesome "DECAPITATION!!!" xD
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...

wrong

1. Nobody cares.

2. Cool story bro.

Way to be act like an oldfag, newfag. You've only been here for two months longer than I have and even that is certainly not long enough on any internet forum for you to be calling people newfags. Learn your place.

funny im not a newfag, or oldfag or mid tier fag, just a fag like every one else, i don't troll, flame or act like a bitch. i just state a opinion and left it like that. sometimes i'm funny, sometimes i suck but still i don't act like a person who Regurgitate memes and stuff i learn on /b/, yes i only two more months that you on the forums but still that doesn't matter nothing here. you could be here longer after i left and it doesn't matter. nothing here matter. it just a place to see what happening and to see what people options on shit. i loss my cool and called you a newfag and that wrong of me, but still it doesn't matter. learn your place, who are you? are you on the level as
Antw0n
Longevity
SLAYER
deftera
Kalistean
Space Cowboy
GoodDay
Sindalf
at least they troll and bullshit i artists and i respect them for their opinions. they earn it
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...

wrong

1. Nobody cares.

2. Cool story bro.

funny im not a newfag, or oldfag or mid tier fag, just a fag like every one else, i don't troll, flame or act like a bitch. i just state a opinion and left it like that. sometimes i'm funny, sometimes i suck but still i don't act like a person who Regurgitate memes and stuff i learn on /b/, yes i only two more months that you on the forums but still that doesn't matter nothing here. you could be here longer after i left and it doesn't matter. nothing here matter. it just a place to see what happening and to see what people options on shit. i loss my cool and called you a newfag and that wrong of me, but still it doesn't matter. learn your place, who are you? are you on the level as
Antw0n
Longevity
SLAYER
deftera
Kalistean

Space Cowboy
GoodDay
Sindalf
Sisami-sama[The greatest troll to ever troll while having sex in your mother's vagina. Also the greatest troll to ever troll. Ever.]
at least they troll and bullshit i artists and i respect them for their opinions. they earn it

THE BOLDFAGGOTS ARE STUPID FAGGOTS THAT DON'T ACTUALLY TROLL.

Also, lolnewfagsfightanz
im sorry Sisami-sama how can i forgot the king of bullshitter's

i bow down to someone better than me(at least at trolling)

i mean the names to be a symbol of great ness at being IB's a holes
Pages 12Next