What's the first release you read on FAKKU?

Mine was Jun-san Sneaks a Bite by utu.

I had heard of FAKKU before and one day I decided to check the website out. I was scrolling though, saw the release (and in particular her ass because GUT GAWD DAT ASS!!!!), grabbed my credit card, and signed up on the spot. A year later, I can confidently say that signing up was the best decision I made in a while.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Don't remember. T'was 12 years ago and it's gone but i raely read the reader so it might of been some dbz or bleach doujin. if you mean of the legal then chapter # 1 since i subbed the first week if not day.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I have no fucking clue.

One of the earliest ones that I remember from Fakku's pirating days was Lonely Cat, by Arumi Suigetsu.
Judging by their Pixiv, the catgirl in that chapter is a consistent character with the author. They even use her to represent themselves. I'm still holding hope their content comes here legitimately.

Though when I first joined the site I was exploring the incest genre. I'd just learned the genre was fairly normal in hentai.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Pretty much the same as freaky, just make that 13 years and subbed since beta instead.
luinthoron wrote...
Pretty much the same as freaky, just make that 13 years and subbed since beta instead.

I think it was the beta i meant. Was so long ago i doubt i can find it in the cc statement.

Edit: yeah i found a post where i said jacob invited to the beta so i just said sure and paid. At the time i was only planing to pay for books.
623 FAKKU QA
The same as those two. Account was made about 11 years ago so Fakku was still a doujin site and for the sub I was beta member. In other words, too long ago, don't remember lol
Since most of the people replying are OG's who were here way before FAKKU went legit, let's go with the first release you read after FAKKU went legit.

If you can't remember the very first one, just list the earliest release that you remember.
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/the-truth-is-were-couples-english
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Split133 wrote...
Since most of the people replying are OG's who were here way before FAKKU went legit, let's go with the first release you read after FAKKU went legit.

If you can't remember the very first one, just list the earliest release that you remember.

It was something from my collection "Shit to read if I ever subscribe". Based on what I actually recognise, it was probably this.
echi sketch bought this originally to use as a tapestry for my wall.

instead i took the pages, glued them to a box and walked around with it on my head in a anime convention somewhere in California.

friends said it would be cringe, lots of people said they actually liked it.
First I'm pretty sure was "Run!". It's cute, lighthearted, but sexy af.
gammenon Story Junkie
I only know my first purchase, which was Erina's Secret Recipe. As for the first subscription-provided manga strip I read here, yeah, I have no idea.
Mine was Secret Love Tsurara, a cute and short full-color story.
From the first book release, Rule of Bikini. I remember how excited and nervous I was waiting for the physical copy to arrive. It's a great memory.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
It was way back before they went legit. Someone in a scanlator group IRC channel mentioned it and I came.
Shit it's a long time ago. couldn't tell you cause I don't remember.