why does little sister always looks cute?

Pages Prev12
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Incest is best, put your sister to the test.
I received reports that this thread may be more suitable for the incoherent babblings section.

However, after reading through the replies, most of the posts appear to be on topic. The scenario which the thread starter brought up sounds kind of fictional, but I cannot rule out the possibility of it being real. As such, I am leaving this thread in Random for now.

In addition, I would again like to remind all users to remain on topic.
OT: Yeah, the older brother deal. Although my younger sister is a fatty, so I, by law, can't call her "cute".

Off-topic:
LoneOtakuSword wrote...
lolz, they might go n rape u when ur asleep... o.O

You can only hope.
Even better is if they were both Tsundere.
/drool
I don't know what you're talking about. I have two older sisters and I have trouble getting along with them. When I see my sisters I don't see "cute", I see "nuisance". Don't get me wrong, I still like them and I would protect them anyway I can if they were in danger but I don't see them the way you do.
People with cute imoutos are so freaking lucky, I had to grow up with 2 douchbags of older brothers who, even now, make me contimplate to murder them. Maybe if I grew up with just 1 cute imouto, I would have a different outlook on life...
Kalistean wrote...
Not as creepy as the Grandmother and Grandson that are having a baby together.
r u serious thats fucking twisted! DX
744268 wrote...
I don't know what you're talking about. I have two older sisters and I have trouble getting along with them. When I see my sisters I don't see "cute", I see "nuisance". Don't get me wrong, I still like them and I would protect them anyway I can if they were in danger but I don't see them the way you do.

I have (technically) 5 sisters, trust me, this is very much the case. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that most of these doujin creators do not have siblings.
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
well..closest i ever got to incest was my crush on my step-sister..we weren't related by blood...but fuck if that kept me from showering with her and saying i was "afraid of the dark"...*takes tonka truck and smashes the shit out of nightlight*
yeah luck me have two little sister. the hard part is when it comes for those two a patner. damn Its a goddamn battle on watching them walk on straight path.
You sir, are weird. My younger sister grosses the hell out of me.
Lamz0r wrote...

i don't know i liked her... i saw your watching us
animefreak_usa wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...

My tribe no understanding your tribe tongues huh.
Lamz0r wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...

My tribe no understanding your tribe tongues huh.

oh im sorry how about this

catalan
No sé que m'agradava ella ... et vaig veure ens observa

spanish
no sé que me gustó su ... le vi mirarnos

fliplo
hindi ko alam kung ako nagustuhan sa kanya ... ako nakita mong nanonood sa amin

or i think work for you
click pop pop click pop pop pssst pop
WINCEST ALL UP IN THIS THREAD.
sorry I just keep the Incest on Doujinshi...

makes you healthty
Pages Prev12