[Manga] cage of eden

Pages 1234Next
Summary

Akira and his classmates are travelling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.(taken from one manga)

ok getting that out of the way has anyone read this I personally cant get enough. first manga in a while that makes me want to go out and be a better more awesome dude.there are 29 chapters translated so far and there are some nice long ones too anyway discuss.
Yep good manga. People dying on an island with supposedly extinct animals. Lots of survival and a cross dresser x.x Great story
at least one person here has had the fortune of partaking in this fine manga if you havnt you should.

what do you think of the cross dresser do you think he is going to end up as a bad girl? heh heh
I find the manga to be interesting. It throws out a lot of concepts out in the storyline. Two very good concepts or ideas are:

1. Morals or Image (This has been shown quite a lot so far by many characters in the
manga)

2. What one would do to stay alive (Obviously this is one of the main focuses for
the manga)

Still can't wait to find out what actually happened to the plane and what the island they are on is.
oh yeah. having some idea of what that island is would be cool I also think that the confrontation when he meets his best friend is going to be really crazy I wonder if hes going to
Spoiler:
keep trying to kill people or become part of the group
Spoiler:
I think his friend is already far too gone, or already too influenced by the atmosphere of the island (the whole survival of the fittest thing), but that's a very negative view

I hope he and his friend reconcile and join up but that might be being too naive...
Spoiler:
you know I would like to see who the author would choose to kill out of all the main characters of the group because if he cant stop killing that island aint big enough for all of them
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
Spoiler:
you know I would like to see who the author would choose to kill out of all the main characters of the group because if he cant stop killing that island aint big enough for all of them

for one thing

Spoiler:
I don't think he will kill off the main male protagonist and Rion at least
but

Spoiler:
If he did decide to kill rion that would be killer I think it would add a whole new dimension to the main character. but I could also see a double kill between his friend and that Hades dude leading to a nice tear jerk er goodbye
read latest chapter and I must say

Spoiler:
Kouhei is beyond salvation now, he is a true murderer now, he will do anything to hide his misdeeds, he might even confront his best friend Akira now, sigh so sad....
oh yeah dude is most definitely off the deep end.
Spoiler:
and leaving it where they did with him nervous hiding you know hes about to do something crazy. might I suggest a little rape before the killing this time?
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
oh yeah dude is most definitely off the deep end.
Spoiler:
and leaving it where they did with him nervous hiding you know hes about to do something crazy. might I suggest a little rape before the killing this time?

Spoiler:
Considering there is no indication of any sexual theme so far, except maybe that cabby that got raped and was killed. But even that scene wasn't very detailed it was just a short reference. I'm guessing next chapter Kouhei will be will very conflicted on whether to kill Rion or not since she means a lot to Akira

Btw is it us two only who reads this lol
I read it too...

Spoiler:
the newest chapter pisses me off..why the hell are the girls always in danger??? can't it be the boys??? Rion and the class president now falls in the hand of the crazy shithead....damn i hate that...
willy191 wrote...
I read it too...

Spoiler:
the newest chapter pisses me off..why the hell are the girls always in danger??? can't it be the boys??? Rion and the class president now falls in the hand of the crazy shithead....damn i hate that...

Agree lol, for many reasons, also nice to see someone else appreciates this manga.
I just hope no one gets raped and killed...
willy191 wrote...

you are officially banned from this thread. naw just kidding good to see someone else in this thread other than me and lelouch.

on a side note
Spoiler:
was I the only one that got a little excited when they saw the girl tied up
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
willy191 wrote...

you are officially banned from this thread. naw just kidding good to see someone else in this thread other than me and lelouch.

on a side note
Spoiler:

Ya i didn't get excited it's only you lol
lelouch20 wrote...
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
willy191 wrote...

on a side note
Spoiler:

oh nice, thanks for making me feel like a sicko I appreciate that.
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
lelouch20 wrote...
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
willy191 wrote...

on a side note
Spoiler:

oh nice, thanks for making me feel like a sicko I appreciate that.

If it's your thing I won't put you down, but not my thing. But I'm sure there are people in this community who find that excitement like you do when a girl is tied up.
bigdaddyofaz wrote...
willy191 wrote...

on a side note
Spoiler:

I was banned...ouch...lol
correction on that post...someone will be killed sooner or later. I just hope it's not one from the main group and the class prez...since she just got out and I'm starting to like her....

You must love bondage bigdaddy...XD
Pages 1234Next