Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi

[font=Courier New]

"A love comedy parodying fairy tales such as "Little Red Riding Hood".
Ookami Ryoko is a spunky highschool girl, a member of a "fixer" club called Otogi High School Bank.
She fixes the problems of her school with her partner Akai Ringo."

Hey guys, look.
Its Ryuuji and Taiga's daughter.
lolol.

*Forgot to add,
Future Summer 2010 Anime.
Just have to wait a month or two, hurrhurr.
[/font]
I was just reading up on the anime titles airing in the season of Summer 2010. Ookamisan to Shichinin no Nakamatachi is one of these titles which I came across.

Looking through the character designs, there appears to be a grown up version of Taiga from Tora Dora. :D

In any case, I will leave a link to the official anime website here:
http://www.otogi-bank.com/
Kaimax Best Master-San
SHIZUKA ITOU~~~~~~~~~~XD

MUST WATCH !

this is going to be good
Yeah this is the top of my list for this season. I've been wating for it since I heard it was going to come out.

The setting looks pretty normal but the character design says it all. This will be quite epic I know it. I'm pretty sure it will be a hit.
This is one of the only animes this summer that looks like it isn't going to comprise of zombies or excessive fan service, or both.

Anyone know the air date for the first episode?
neko-chan wrote...
This is one of the only animes this summer that looks like it isn't going to comprise of zombies or excessive fan service, or both.

Anyone know the air date for the first episode?

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=7769

It says July 1st 2010.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Hah, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of Taiga. When I looked at Taiga's picture again though I went 'eeeh, maybe.' but I was surprised to see other people mention it too. So I must've not been too far off.

I think she's really attractive. I don't know what makes her so attractive, but she definitely appeals to me.

I hope the guy grows a pair somewhere in this season though ):
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
I don't know what to expect from this series, judging by the first episode it's just going to be a comedy with no proper development, but hey I thought that about Toradora and that pleasantly surprised me.

Well I'll keep on watching to keep my eye on it, whenever I find an anime with actual love development I tend to latch onto it.
ahaha... just finished watching it...
i guess i wasnt the only who was reminded of toradora huh?
and man... gotta love those legs~

oh and the prince dude is a total perv. XD
[size=11][font=Tahoma] [color=black]
Oh ~

I'm totally interested now. I'll watch it in a while haha.
[/color][/font][/h]
I just got done watching the first episode, and I can tell already that this is going to be series that I'll adore. I love fairy tales, and Ookami-san and Ringo are very interesting female characters that I can't wait to see develop more overtime.

Ryoshi was also very interesting, and his phobia is very funny. I wonder if Ookami or any of the other Otogi Bank member will try to help him with it over time.

And even though some people did not enjoy the narration, I found it to be very appropriate for the type of story this will be. After all, what good fairy tale doesn't have a narrator?

I'm also really interested in seeing how Ookami's relationship with Ryoshi is going to develop.
Spoiler:
I found it refreshing when a confession was done in Episode 1

Spoiler:
Btw, some of my favorite moments were when the narrator was commenting on Ookami and Ringo not being good enough for the fan service scenes. Priceless!

I'm looking forward to more from this series, and even more fairy tale references as it progresses, (and hoping for a Little Mermaid esque episode!)

Also, did anyone else like how the book was called, "Ookami-san and her 7 companions?"
Tsundere Shizuka Itou goodness, I greatly approve.
Taiga/Shana/Louise Mutation.

Must Watch.
Yeah it delivered.

It's obvious the male protagonist is either:

A- Hiding his real assets

B- Is really that shy but is actually a real badass/strong/cool dude

I can't wait for next episode.

If I had one complaint it would be the lack of breast factor for the protagonists.
hmm..... she reminds me of what will be taiga and ryuuji's offspring....
Kaimax Best Master-San
So, this is basically a story about fairytale stories characteristics applied in real life. Lol

Ryouko, Ringo, Ryoushi = Little Red riding hood
Tarou, Otohime = Urashimatarou

and the latest case has Cinderella lol.
ZeKeR wrote...

Glad i wasn't the only that thought like that.
JuniorAfro wrote...
ZeKeR wrote...

Glad i wasn't the only that thought like that.

HERE!

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/160124-28JGN7J.jpg
This anime is all over the place, and not in a good way like Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao was. I'll follow it for a few more episodes. But only because this season is kinda lacking.
[size=11][font=Tahoma][color=black]
Best part was the masochist Prince of Tennis.
[/color][/font][/h]