Code Breaker

Pages 12Next
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Categories: action, comedy, martial arts, shounen, supernatural

Summary

Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei.

----

First three chapters are up at onemanga.

It's pretty interesting.

Spoiler:
I wonder if Sakura has some kind of offensive power as well. Or if her power is all defensive...Or even if it is a power or not...
Spoiler:
I can't believe he really tried to kill Sakura!? Does Rei really have no emotions behind him? I mean trying to kill Sakura who really didn't do anything, isn't that a bit to much?
@ oldmanleroy
Spoiler:
i think hes just trying to scare her. besides he already said so himself, his flames cant burn her.
Cheese-kun wrote...
@ oldmanleroy
Spoiler:
i think hes just trying to scare her. besides he already said so himself, his flames cant burn her.
Spoiler:
No, he was trying to kill her. I understand why he does it as well. It's the most logical thing to do when you're killing people.
Chapter 5 came out....

Ogami is even killing policeman?! sheesh these "Code Breakers" must live one dirty life style.
oldmanleroy wrote...
Chapter 5 came out....

Ogami is even killing policeman?! sheesh these "Code Breakers" must live one dirty life style.
I wonder why the code breakers don't work more secretly...I mean...It makes more sense than to bust into a joint and start making people catch on fire...All that noise sure attracts attention.
Dude's got power and a warrant to kill whoever, whenever.

I really don't think we are in a position to criticize his burning methods.

Besides, he's just doing work. Hes required to kill the "Trash of society", and any witnesses.

No one said he had to be quiet about it.
tsujoi wrote...
oldmanleroy wrote...
Chapter 5 came out....

I wonder why the code breakers don't work more secretly...I mean...It makes more sense than to bust into a joint and start making people catch on fire...All that noise sure attracts attention.

that's a manga for you.anyway,nice recommendation,so i add your rep :)
although maybe it wouldnt mean much for YOU....
Spoiler:
New code breaker, can't wait. I like Fujiwara XD
I wonder what power the new Code Breaker has. :D
new chapters out.

I'm getting tired of the girls "No you can't kill people because it's wrong" complaint.
Spoiler:
ogami's new technique thing is neat :D toki's power is awesome too
Chapter 10-12, Released!
Chapter 13-16 has been released for smetime now...

but...

Chapter 17, released!
Update for COde Breaker :D just found this recently but already enjoying it ...[spoil]Code Breaker
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Wow I am really behind on this series, I started reading back in 2008 and I just stopped reading it around the time that
Spoiler:
Sakura shrunk/became a chibi

So I guess I have a lot of catching up to do now. ^^; I did like the series and the story, I am not sure why I feel so far behind, but probably RL shit got in the way.
Haha I like chiba gami too his like the polar opposite of the adult one :F
Why did i just found this yesterday !hayzz
Cant wait for chap 135 and hoping that they will reveal what really happen in december 32!
This is getting exciting
Pages 12Next