Nurarihyon no Mago

Pages 12Next
Story: Rikuo Nura, is part human and a quarter Youkai (demon), lives in a house full of spirits along with his grandfather. Trying to escape his fate of acting like a demon, he does good deeds in order to avoid becoming one. Despite his grandfather's wish to succeed him as master of the Nura youkai clan. He eventually comes to terms with his demon blood and decides to once again take up the position of Young head of the Nura house. Multiple factions aim to stop him or overtake his position. He plans to gather a new Hyakki Yakō under his banner of "Fear".

Nice art and story.

It starts this July by the way.
YES FINALLY i've been waiting for this my favourte weekly serie and the art look absolutely amazing at least compare to the style in the manga :] thanks for posting this >< now i have something to look forward to in the new release
Oh yeah...this is good...
Watched trailer.

No like.
Two fingers crossed that they don't fuck it up somehow.
Harmonian wrote...
Watched trailer.

No like.

Read comments

No like yours
Ikiru Maka wrote...
Thag irl in the white looks kinda cute. I hope they make doujins with her :)

i think they did, one? but it's not good
I enjoyed "Kekkaishi" as much as I didn't bother with "Inuyasha". This, I can imagine myself watching.
Studio Deen Rocks! Great first episode! Great Op and Ed! Great seiyu cast! Great everything! `nuff great said XD
Inu Yasha all over again...... Sigh......
Manbearpig123 wrote...
Inu Yasha all over again...... Sigh......

how many times have i got tot ell people, this is different...wait nevermind this is the first time i said it in this thread.

let me tell you the difference between inuyasha and this

1.theres no kagome
2.theres no kagome

trust me and watch this. its better than you think

This one is pretty hilarious. All the yokai in the building and all. Definitely watching this.
Surprised no one has mentioned Lelouch's voice actor as Night Form Nura
Well, I wasn't sure what to make of this series, so I put it on hold, but I finally got caught up next week, and I'm pleasantly surprised. Studio Deen is doing quite a nice job with this series, and the Opening and Ending Themes are both nice as well as the animation.

I just got done with episode 3, and I'm glad that the action is picking up. I'm really liking Yura so far,
Spoiler:
and her role as a Onmyouji. Her Shikigami was also very cool looking.
I also like Yuki and I hope that she gets some more screen time, too.

I really like the night version of Rikuo, but I'm not sure what to make of the daytime version. I wonder why exactly he doesn't want to embrace his yokai past, other than to live a human lifestyle. Hopefully he will change his mind soon enough.

Anyways, this series definitely has potential, so I'll keep on watching!
Just got done watching it, seems like this one flew under the radar a bit. It's a good watch though! Pick it up fools.
Dislike it when people say it's another Inuyasha when they havent even watch it
IvIajoi2n wrote...
Just got done watching it, seems like this one flew under the radar a bit. It's a good watch though! Pick it up fools.

I agree! It's definitely better than I thought so far. Just got done watching episode 4 last night. I'm really liking Yura, but I hope that she doesn't turn out to get captured all of the time.
Spoiler:
I liked the cat versus mouse elements of this episode, and I was glad that Rikuo is slowly starting to step up for the Nura Clan. The fight sequences were pretty badass, and I loved Rikuo's "Sakura" move.

The next episode looks promising as well.
ORLY? I didn't know it came our this month. Oops. Lol.

Well, I'm only reading the manga right now. I guess I'll watch the new eps later on.
Just watched Episode 5, and it was a nice set-up episode for the epic fights that are to come next week,
Spoiler:
with Gyuki and his gang. I had a feeling that that guy was going to be a traitor right from the get go, so I'm glad that Rikuo will, (hopefully), have a chance to beat him up.

Anyways, this episode was all about Tsurara and her cuteness. Kana should be jealous. ^_^
I am a member of the Yuki-Onna Party!
Pages 12Next