Princess Lover OVA - Part 1

Pages 123456NextLast
Sindalf wrote...
Announcing official joint for princess lover with UFW. Raze has no say in this matter.

I guess I had no choice. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
On behalf of UFW and FAKKU-Subs I present to you: Princess Lover OVA Part 1 - Mornings With You!

efoqr4.jpg

You can download this release via TORRENT, or use this DIRECT DOWNLOAD link.

Lots of hype surrounding this one, apparently because Sylvie looks just like Saber from Fate/Stay Night but with bigger jugs. Oh, and I guess it's also because Kuroda Kazuya worked on it, and that there was an anime series of this back in 2009 or something. But it's still pretty good.

Only Sindalf and myself worked on this one. Translating this one was a giant bitch because formal Japanese is a pain to translate, and it's 50 times worse when it's distorted by moans of ecstasy, or because the maid has a cock in her mouth while she's talking about her loyalty. Anyway, the [LQ] tag simply means we used some random raw; a HQ Blu-ray version will be released once we get our hands on a BDMV rip.

EDIT (9/19/2010):: I was apparently misinformed as to whether a BD version of this exists (it does not). We will therefore encode a HQ version of this from the DVD; however, we'll probably wait until we also have episode 2 ready (which comes out October, 22nd) before releasing them both together in a batch. Please bear with us.

P.S.: If you're having trouble playing these releases, install MPC-HC with CCCP; this is the only setup we guarantee will work. If you're on a Mac or Linux or whatever, I hear MPlayer works, too.

P.S.S: Almost forgot to mention this OreImo doujin I did with Ziggy from Soba-Scans a while back. Here you go anyway:

%5BNumber2%5D%20Ore%20no%20Imouto%20ga%2

[align=left]1 New Releases

[spacer=4]Going Bareback and Coming Inside My Sister and My Sister’s Friend by [color=black]Number2[/color] [color=green](English)[/color]

Well, I guess ACF won't have to bother now. Was a BD even slated for this OVA, wasn't the DVD like 7000 yen?
can anyone insert the YES! YES! video here and now?! this is just... pure... win... sylvie route....
wow....thanks a lot for this,Raze^^...
The raw was great, but subtitled? Oh damn, thanks!
Your the man. Tnx mate ^^
I readed it about at Sankaku Complex.com they got some Images Princess Lover OVA.
nice job, way earlier then i expected to be, i guess this was high awaited after all, also when is Oppai no Ouja 48 vol 2 going to be translated been waiting for it way while.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
This is awesome, I shall fap to it at once.

-edit

btw, the link to the manga is wrong, it goes to another manga.
YESSS! I simply love this!
Could you upload the video here? ;D
this is awesome
thank you very much

In case embed doesn't work.

When I have the time and am back on a fast connection, I am going to download this and proceed to fap. Also it's good to see a continuation of the Princess Lover Anime.
it doesnt get any bigger and better than to have the fakku subs, guys..... absoulutely FAPulous.....
OMG! Thanks Ive been looking for this since it was released, Silvia was my favourite character since the begging of the series and her dad has the same voice Actor as Zastin from To Love Ru and Adam Blade from Needless!
Silvie!!!!!!
I somehow find it funny that they went with the Visual Novel's traditional "MC's Hidden Face" approach in this
Xil Norse God of Sawdust
Fucking awesome. Big thanks to those involved
Ho,y fuck there was a princess lover ova!!! God damn i see a great fap in my near future!

edit: just finished it. They turned Teppei into a whole new character. Overall a great fap, but the chars were off.
Pages 123456NextLast