MM!

watched episode 3 today...taro was pretty heroic man, glad he stood up to that asshole and then laid his ass out. bastard deserved it, no one should treat a girl like that. not to bad of an episode, it started off a little slow but it got going and picked up into a pretty good story line. all in all another good episode, can't wait to see more.
Kiss-Shot wrote...
Main Dude gains a 1,000+ respect points.

Indeed. Though it was a bit anti-climatic how the asshole guy can get floored with just 1 punch...

This series is awesome so far. Definitely one of my favorites this season.
They're to nice to that bastard...I would strip him naked and tie him up to the punching bag...
willy191 wrote...
They're to nice to that bastard...I would strip him naked and tie him up to the punching bag...

Spoiler:
I don't know about that. Having "dangerous" photos that could easily ruin the asshole's social life forever (this is Japan after all) is being pretty vengeful. Wouldn't surprise me if he lived in fear of those photos for the rest of his sad life.
gotta say.. that asshole had it coming.
just saw ep 4 my newest waifu was a giant ball of moe. They need to focus on this pairing they were so cute together. And on another note loli wedding dress ftw
Episode 4 was very lovely....It was so moe....
jmason Curious and Wondering
willy191 wrote...
Episode 4 was very lovely....It was so moe....

True, it kinda made me watch two more times.
Saw episode 4 today...pretty good, found the date to be fairly hysterical. Though tarou gets man points for saving mio then getting hit on by his sister and mom. All in all another good episode
Episode 4:
Spoiler:
Nice to see that Mio isn't just another Rie Kugimiya-style tsundere. The whole forced date scenario was pulled off rather well. I mean, right from the get go Taro is unable to take it like a real date with the response to "Have I kept you waiting?", "Yeah, about 30 minutes." I have to admit though, Tatsukichi is a hard trap to resist.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
ZeroOBK wrote...
Episode 4:
Spoiler:
Nice to see that Mio isn't just another Rie Kugimiya-style tsundere. The whole forced date scenario was pulled off rather well. I mean, right from the get go Taro is unable to take it like a real date with the response to "Have I kept you waiting?", "Yeah, about 30 minutes." I have to admit though, Tatsukichi is a hard trap to resist.

That last part the most, but I agree with all you mentioned
Spoiler:
despite me loving all Kugimiya roles, I like how Mio has her own style
Kaimax Best Master-San
well, for starters Mio wasn't by Kugimiya. so it's obviously different in the end. LOL

Mio is going to be more like Azu-Nyan, XD
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Kaimax wrote...
well, for starters Mio wasn't by Kugimiya. so it's obviously different in the end. LOL

Mio is going to be more like Azu-Nyan, XD

true ofc, but when i told my friend about series, I said a short girl (loli) tsundere and a M guy and what not, he automatically said, "Kugimiya" then I had to tell him it wasn't then his reply was "well then, it will still come off as a kugimiya clone prob"
Looking4Moar wrote...

Except in my case, I suppose you could say I despise Kugimiya and still don't like that she was the one who voiced Taiga.

Kaimax wrote...
well, for starters Mio wasn't by Kugimiya. so it's obviously different in the end.

Which is why I said "Rie Kugimiya-style". It's not like Kugimiya can possibly have the time to voice all the annoying, violent, flat-chested tsunderes in the anime world.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
ZeroOBK wrote...
Looking4Moar wrote...

Except in my case, I suppose you could say I despise Kugimiya and still don't like that she was the one who voiced Taiga.

Kaimax wrote...
well, for starters Mio wasn't by Kugimiya. so it's obviously different in the end.

Which is why I said "Rie Kugimiya-style". It's not like Kugimiya can possibly have the time to voice all the annoying, violent, flat-chested tsunderes in the anime world.

understandable ZeroOBK you got your opinions, I prefer her voice for those types of characters so ^_^
Anyways lets not go astray.

OT: I can't wait to see the green haired girl ^_^
Looking4Moar wrote...
I loved episode 3
Spoiler:

Of course Tarou's GAR was released and that jerk(and that's an understatement) got what he deserved. The relationship between Tarou and Yuuno seems to be pretty well established now, maybe some triangle love when Mio is added later.

As for Mio, there's still more relationship building to be done there, the scene following Tarou's GARness where she calls him "cool" that was a great scene.

Yumi, didn't get enough of her, still not sure what her thing is, but since she's transferring into the school we'll get to see her more.

Spoiler:
Yeah, Taro was definitely pretty awesome in episode 3. I figured that his masochism had to help him somehow in life, and it just turned him into the ultimate human punching bag, that can also land one hellva punch. I have a feeling that maybe his masochism will be turned into helping other people out, eventually. And Yuuno and Taro are definitely cute together, although I really like her and Yumi together.

And the feathery scene with Mio and Taro was a little gaudy, but not bad.

And I believe that Yumi's thing was definitely lesbianism, or at least an extreme fondness for cute girls. Her massage with Mio was epic. Although, now that I watched the 4th episode, I'm wondering if she got like this because of her breakup with Tatsukichi, and maybe Tatsukichi will try to dress up as a girl to win her back. Hoping to see that.

ZeroOBK wrote...
Episode 4:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah, the date was definitely interesting especially when Michiru was pretty much directing the whole event. I laughed when she explained it to him in an eroge sense. Mio was also very pretty in her bridal wear, and the kiss between her and Taro was nice, even though Taro made her realize afterward that she should only do that for someone that she loves. Hopefully she will be able to wear the dress for real someday.

And yes, Tatsukichi is very hard to resist when he looks like a woman, but I don't mind either way. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to episode 5, though, with the mechanical girl's introduction.
Tatsukichi is the greatest trap eva. In episode 1, I was expecting Tarou to say, "You're a guy...!? ...Actually, you know what..? Its... Its cool... Just... just keep the wig on okay...?"

Also...

Are we going to have a Mio vs Yuuno for Tarou affection???
Openining song to this anime is pure win. Download it here.

Now my question is since I never read this Light Novel... who gets Taro. Lol he has a lot of women who like him. His mother, sister, cousin (Lol Wincest ftw), Mio, and Arashiko. Idk about the trap... but my guess is he gets back together with Arashiko's friend.
Afroman wrote...
Openining song to this anime is pure win. Download it here.

Now my question is since I never read this Light Novel... who gets Taro. Lol he has a lot of women who like him. His mother, sister, cousin (Lol Wincest ftw), Mio, and Arashiko. Idk about the trap... but my guess is he gets back together with Arashiko's friend.

Thank you for that!

And as for your question, I'm quite torn myself, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with either Mio or Arashiko.
Episode 5 was a damn filler....

Spoiler:
dragonball suck balls....

I downloaded the song...why only instrumental???